Before you complain

LOL…there goes DMC again. Right on cue…Keep calling everyone names as it makes you look really smart. :clown_face:

1 Like

You are a fool in thinking this:

2 Likes

I think he does sound like you…you don’t. How about deal with it rather than having yet another tantrum…

Like I said, you’re incorrect in thinking that and more than likely you’re just looking to troll me for liking their posted replies.

Now how about you follow your own advice and stop throwing a tantrum about it.

LOL…I’m calm and rational…you are the one insulting people and calling them names…

Wrong again, don’t know why you have to constantly lie about things here. I just stated a fact that you’re a fool for thinking Bonny Creed and I are the same person. More importantly I didn’t call you a name so deal with it and stop whining here on the forums.

Please quote where I said you are the same person…pretty please!!!

You told that person they type and sound just like me, basically you’re implying that person is me.

And since you think that then you’re definitely a fool because they don’t type like me at all. Also sorry to burst your bubble but there is no sound here.

Anyway, I’m done with your juvenile forum troll games.

If I say that a Toyota sounds like a Ford is not the same as saying that the Toyota IS a Ford…implying is not a categorical statement…

You really don’t seem to know the difference between opinion and fact. You should look into those…might save you a lot of headaches…

See you later!

1 Like

Enough of your bullsh*t lies already.

Wow…Um, ok. What was a lie in my last post?

DMC IS RIGHT. Also you have no input on this post… why comment?

Surely a smart rational person like you wouldn’t try to degrade every poster on the forum… Surly you would read up on the history of what has happened to the game over the years. The game is well over a decade old as we know. (OR WE SHOULD KNOW)…

Instead of replying with insults and complete bull, I invite you to debate the facts of all the changes with the community & myself.

If you state that we’re whining… clearly you have no argument.

Yes the core game of EvE is still there… I can’t argue with that… it’s everything else that has destroyed it. All the changes. The micro transactions. The p2w. The sell out. The damned red button… CCP has losts it’s way big time.

DMC is not me.

1 Like

A simile is not an equivalence.

You aren’t used to this tactic yet?

They do it all the time and if they do they read the wrong subtext(only the one that does fit their own agenda or the one with which they can devalue and attack your post…

I am very curious why you still get surprised by this tactic…

Just wait for the accuse you be an alt of me…that’s their final bullet…

1 Like

Did “sounds like” change meanings in the last few days or something?

Well i thought you were up to it… :slight_smile:

The ‘sounds like it’ is a little bit weakened in my eyes…waiting for the final blow to come :stuck_out_tongue:

And you are wrong btw…

We wouldn’t do that to DMC, unlike you he has provided some valuable insights into his preferred part of the game; whereas all you do is spout crap.

Despite the fact that we give him grief for some of his posts, for his insights he gets some respect from his detractors. Many of us will point people who wish to know about his area of expertise in his direction, despite our disagreements with him.

You devaluing yourself and not getting it is funny every time :slight_smile:
You did EXACTLY what i said you would do…you did a self-affirmative statement here…

Funny…

Don’t make it that easy for me…

Medice, cura te ipsum.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you.

You’re still here playing as an alpha.

You’ll never leave.

I’m watching you…

tenor (4)

3 Likes