Bittervets vs carebears: Wardec rebalance edition

Nope you have problem!
Hint: no one anymore need your “smart words” because bubble is bursting and party is over.

Good point.
Limit pvp to the system that has the structure.
Problem solved.

1 Like

That isn’t really a clever prophecy, that is a given.

1 Like

No, I don’t. I’m playing the game as we speak. And nothing of what you write here is going to change it. Nobody will come and pick you up and show you the ropes. You’ve passed out on this chance and everyone is moving on.

1 Like

Do not worry about me, worry about yourself, your meta falling down :blush:

I’m not worried about you. I do however stand up to trolls.

4 Likes

At least do your research before spouting shite. You clearly haven’t seen his killboard.

1 Like

Why are you so obsessed with killboard, killboard is a big farce so you do not look at the important things …

Ironically @Whitehound stands to benefit from the proposed changes and the resulting meta, as do I. AFAIK he’s not a PvPer in the molestering of others space canoes sense.

It doesn’t mean that we think they’re a good idea or welcome them.

I’m sceptic, but not pessimistic. I do welcome change and since CCP are the only CCP we have, well, I guess the rest explains itself …

2 Likes

Sceptical is fine, me, I’m just getting cynical in my old age.

1 Like

It sure is.

Thx good, I do not have to mesaure myself by video game kill list :blush:

Nor do the two guys you’re incessantly slagging off. So what’s your problem?

Narcissism. He often posts these blushing emojis as if to express his superiority like the classic narcissist. He comments on a game he doesn’t play and every comment seems to stem from bitterness and regret, yet he poses himself as supreme.

3 Likes

Ok, so before this derails into the usual Predvodnica trolling dribble.

Do you think that the change should be accompanied with a rebalance of structures?

People both say that highsec citadels are a PITA to grind down, as well as citadels don’t have enough defence to fend of attacking fleets and thus are too weak.

Does the wardec changes make a good occasion to take a look at structure balance, or are structures balanced in their current form or maybe these two issues are really not that related?

Maybie I am narcissist but unlike you I am right. :blush:

No chance of that. See above.

How cute, you must be new. I’ll bet you are still waiting for the door to open in CQ?

That is what they always say, there won’t be a follow up. It’s just a hack.

That’s a textbook response for a narcissist. Even when others are right are they still wrong in the eyes of the narcissist. What’s more intriguing is that narcissists, when confronted with their behaviour, don’t see their behaviour as wrong.

2 Likes