Black Ops & Black Out My Suggestions

I’ve seen others suggesting that Black Ops should disappear from local, and I agree. However, they should lose local themselves and not be able to D-Scan. They could put probes out, and scan with actual probes, but D-Scanner wouldn’t work and local wouldn’t work while cloaked.

So, a cloaked individual would have to warp around to get a visual on enemies, and this would make covert-ops cloaking even more valuable since non-covert-ops ships with prototype cloaking devices and such could cloak but then they lose local and D-Scanner.

I could also see a module that requires fuel having to be fueled for local to work. And the owners could decide if only allies, corp members, or everyone can use local… but whatever choice they make, its stuck on that. Meaning either hostiles can be seen and see everyone, or they can’t be seen and can’t see anyone. So it would cut both ways, you COULD-NOT say, “We can see hostiles in local but they can’t see us.” It’s either we can see them in local AND they can see us, or we can’t see them and they can’t see us (but we can see friendlies). I don’t know who’s use “Allies Only” or “Corp Only” over “Everyone” and “No-One” but with the option there, who knows, someone might find a use.

P.S. Apparently this topic got flagged. Someone in another thread gave ma link and told me to post it here. Finding where I’m supposed suggestions is a pain on this forum.

Ah, a cloaking and local thread…

@ISD_Norros Cleanup, Isle 9.

1 Like
2 Likes

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I HAVE LAID DORMANT …

… WHO HAS DISTURBED MY …

Oh.
Hi! :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Main AFK cloaky thread

Merged the OP into main afk cloaky thread. closing this one