Blackout and the "Chaos" to come

Disappointing I thought you were a killer.

Whatever gave you that idea?

One of things i can agree with what was said in this thread is that it looks like CCP finally decided to move away from idea of sandbox. Their idea is “weekly chaos” and players fighting environment instead of pursuing their own targets.
So yeas, it looks like we are seeing starting of new EvE Online.

Let’s see what the future brings.

1 Like

So you cannot deal with changes to risk vs reward and are throwing a tantrum. The point is the sandbox is still there and they are trying to turn it away from the null theme park it has become.

I wouldn’t say tantrum. if anything I’m just outlining why I’m taking the actions I’m taking. throwing a tantrum would indicate that I believe what I’m saying will have an impact. I don’t believe It will nor do I believe that any dev will even see this post. even if they did its not in their play book to take player thoughts into consideration.

1 Like

I think its worth mentioning again that we the players turned it to a " Theme Park" so its up to us the players to change that. I’m assuming you are not adversely effected by the changes. imagine if you had been.

1 Like

Trudat

I would fully expect CCP to bring new content and changes to improve the game for all players. what’s happening is not that. they are in essence choosing what players they want and don’t want

1 Like

Topic Moved to Out of Pod Experience

1 Like

How does this topic not apply to eve online? move to the section of the forums nobody looks at. nice

1 Like

I gotta disagree with that 100%

It was CCP who created, promoted and changed the game from a sandbox into a theme-park. CCP constantly ignores player warnings, rarely listens to constructive feedback to fix various issues, definitely doesn’t follow through with what they promise, hardly ever considers the long term effects of their shiny new content which they usually implement very quickly without actually testing it.

1 Like

Ehhh you do have a point, though I choose to play “CSM Conspiracy” trap card.

1 Like

I agree 100%, but even with that we the players let monsters grow and grow until they are unmanageable. Players could have stopped a lot of this. but we didn’t. so if we want to change it we need to change it not have it force feed in a way that is disruptive.

lets not forget that this is suppose to be a player community

1 Like

Imagine there still being offline POS with labs, ship maintenance arrays and corporate hangars full of blueprints and loot. Imagine being able to infiltrate and awox on a whim, anywhere. Imagine can flipping…

Just imagine…

tumblr_oibm5xjbji1vmqh4ko1_r1_500

No.

Stop that.

It’s naughty.

2 Likes

Sorry bro, my statement still stands, it’s nobody’s fault but CCP. They have control of the game, they dictate the rules and constantly make changes to the game, players can only work with what’s available.

She would be an eve player I would consider a friend

I don’t disagree with you. but despite knowing and warning of the dangers as you stated we did nothing either.

1 Like

There’s only 2 options players can do, either stop playing or continue playing.

that’s were I am, at the stop playing.

1 Like

I’ve been mostly playing Skill Training Online, hopefully CCP will see the error of their ways and change Eve back similar to it’s former glory.