Blackout and the "Chaos" to come

well I’m not paying to train skills, so when its out its out, I’m thinking within the next six months they will see the true impact of this. by then most of the current omega time will have run out. by then ill be playing something else. that cost to much money to play.

1 Like

I understand and wish you good fortune and much success on whatever you decide to do.

I have too much time invested into my character to stop being an Omega account so I’ll just continue being a casual player doing Skill Training Online.

1 Like

and best of luck to you sir

1 Like

wot I notice is since ccp started to do all these changes they lost a lot player now they seems to tell people that number have increased which total bs and now have you eve seen ccp firesaling so many plex and free skills point trying to get people to stay “if only ccp would listen to the player base on their own forums instead of listen to people on reddit” maybe there more player playing the game I notice ccp plan for content for the meetups than they own game rather sad that they ■■■■ at creating content but good at adding bugs that where created when move the chat servers to another provider and using it as content I have over 10 accounts I down to 3 becuause I feel I not going pay for 10 accounts when I not having fun with them, this year ccp has failed it player base by not listen to the player base.

1 Like

Where? I see no significant difference.

EVE-Offline :: EVE-Online Status monitor

well if you really look at that you will notice that the high and lows point to the fact that the US time zone has dropped. just to clarify, the drop to zero is down time 0600 central time us. then it peaks and falls at about noon, then at 1800 when its at its lowest is the US main play time. when everyone is off work

1 Like

once upon a time, skill points meant something…

2 Likes

I know they handing out skill points like candy now

The game I waisted to much time and money on. How I will remember eve online and CCP. Now off to a different game.

Can I have your stuff? :smirk:

You may have built your castle, and of course you want to keep it… but the idea that your empire should reign forever without challenge is ridiculous! Eve Online is a game, and you might feel smug in your castle, but are you really enjoying it??? And, even if you are, what about everyone else? Empires rise and fall, and they used to in Eve as well… but everyone has become too comfortable, and new players have no room to try and stake a claim.

The problem with Eve is there is no longer a frontier. Everything in Eve is claimed. And, there aren’t really enough players to justify more/new systems. Eve needs new players, so CCP has tp make oppertunoties for new players to build their own castles… And Eve being the way it is, that means they have to give new players the chance to tear your castles down… otherwise, everyone gets a castle and we’re all getting participation ribbons (like so many MMOs).

There aren’t enough players to justify new systems, so in order to shake things up, CCP has to do something else… without new players Eve dies. Without opportunities for new players, no new players… Eve dies.

=-=-=

I like(d) the game Puzzle Pirates, but people figured out how to bot, and real players quit, and now the game is so dead there are ‘oceans’ with zero players.

What is your Eve-Castle worth when no one is playing Eve at all???

People play MMOs for community. You might be farming on five monitors right now, while watching a movie or TV show on a sixth, in order to get that ISK for your next PLEX or skill injection, or whatever, but I’m sure running multiple accounts and watching YouTube was not what you had in mind when you first downloaded and installed Eve…

You’ve become content, and complacent. You’re afraid of losing what you’ve built… But, are you really having fun multi-box ratting or mining?

Eve should be fun and exciting, not tedious and boring. Humans will try to do what is safe and profitable… life should be safe, games should be fun. Having to multi-box to have a chance in Eve because everyone else multi-boxes, it’s lame.

Forcing people to focus on single boxes might kill Eve… but, it might also make things exciting enough to attract and keep new players, which would save Eve.

And wouldn’t it be nice to be able to only need to focus on one box? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could survive off one account?

As players get bored, they will leave… and if that player has five accounts… that is five gone. As players leave, more get bored… and eventually…

So… slow, boring death? Or maybe die fast or maybe save Eve…

It’s like someone with cancer that has about a year to live, or could have surgery that if successful could live another 10 or 20 years, but the surgery only has a 25% of success.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.