Blackout Concludes

Show me one of my whines and I’ll concede.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Ccp this is sad. Local is evil.

To all those leaving you know the drill, kindly start getting those contracts ready with your stuff to give out to those staying. Thanks in advance.

Gotta admit will be interested to see the next few months MER’s to see how much change from before during after type thing.

4 Likes

Well well. Looks like an acknowledgement that when you tilt too far towards the hunters the smaller “prey” wisely just don’t ■■■■■■■ play ball in the first place. And CCP just pulled a reversal because the sub counts that were coming up for renewal were cratering.

The real question is how many of the smaller entities that folded into major blocs during the blackout will be remotely interested in splintering back off anytime soon.

6 Likes

cant see a diff between your Tears and his… both are so salty…

2 Likes

WTB VNI CHANGE REVERSAL

Botters moved to other ships anyway. Removing the VNI hit only the law abiding capsuleers.

Search: posts by mark marconi in which he whines: result = ALL

6 Likes

His is regular boring salt (NaCl) where mine is of exquisite quality from which cathedrals are build: This Exquisite “Underground Cathedral” Has Been Carved Entirely Out of Salt (Explore the Exquisite Salt Cathedral in Poland's Wieliczka Salt Mine)

4 Likes

The Null blackout was poorly implemented and unbalanced anyway, it never should have happened and I’m still convinced it was primarily to cover up the poor chat server issues until that could be sorted out.
The issue of botting using input broadcasting and how to spot them from a programming standpoint for the admins that have unfettered access to the server data is literally childs play it always has been, they just choose to tolerate it for the coins generated by the subscription fees. I mean lets be real, every business’s goal is to maximize profit by any means necessary that they can get away with. Every official announcement from any given corporation is little more than spin that was written by those with the most to lose and edited by lawyers. We choose to subscribe, so we accept that nothing is perfect but we get some form of gratification and enjoyment from it so we endeavor to persevere, accepting the good with the bad and sometimes even the untenable.
To Mark… Your constant toxicity towards null sec residents is so incredibly biased and relying almost entirely on stereotyping every resident as a botter living in “hello kitty land” as an isk hungry mindless drone hellbent on making fat stacks of isk is ridiculous. I mean really, what is behind this? Reading your endlessly repetitive and negative posts about null sec truly harshes my buzz, you can do better with less bitter . If you are truly not a satisfied consumer then you should certainly discontinue supporting an entity that you are dissatisfied with, but I don’t think that’s it at all, I think it goes deeper on a personal level and I hope you can work that out and remain.
The blackout had ZERO impact on the power blocs, it only hurt small groups. Like most of the decisions made in recent times by CCP it was poorly thought out and improperly implemented.
I mean really, we’re stuck with leadership that wears a shirt that says “I died of dysentery”?

11 Likes

And Plex went from 3.1 to 3.8 as a response

3 Likes

I do not consider everyone in null sec to be a botter, but I do now consider them to be a pack of null sec whiner babies.

This is what happens when the gates open to so many who have no cash.

Now lets see if those who left come back

or if they used it as an excuse to finally win eve

1 Like

some one is paying for thoose plex anyway so doesnt differs at the end.

2 Likes

Nonsense, its just market speculation in this case

Or, it really shows just how well controlled the market is by the oligopoly

1 Like

Yeah as the cashless flood eve you keep telling yourself that.

In a week or 2 CCP will probably change something else and all the null seccers praiseing the change back will be hating CCP again. Hoping they mess with null asset safety.

3 Likes

They need to massively reduce the rewards if they are not going to increase the risk but unfortunately CCP has just shown it has less balls than a eunuch.

This turn around should have come with resignations.

1 Like

i have a few hundred 24/7 miners in my pocket not far from jita, they only moved there from null sec at the start of the blackout.

1 Like