Blackout Concludes

Omg you bottled out CCP WTH. Gunna loose the folks we got back and all the bots are going to stream on back in now its safe to bot again on Monday.

The Null sec folks that have been complaining are the Rorqual miners that forgot that mining barges exist and the null sec alliance’s that rent out space to botters (and of course the folks that bot themselves)

There has been no real effect on folks legitimately doing anomalys its easy enough to check D-scan and with the Cyno changes you no longer relaly have to worry about every Astero and cov ops having a cap fleet ready to cyno in on you.

Also no im not a high sec carebear ive been living in null the past several years.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s more a case of:

“CCP does what they needed to do years ago. CCP realizes they waited way too long and now have way too few actual players to afford the drop in subs/plex/activity that correcting bad design decisions from years ago will cost. CCP quietly begins working on excuses they can use to drop “player count” from the launcher and ESI, and ways they can create NPCs that look like player accounts to simulate activity. CCP HR ordered to start looking for a decent bot programmer who works cheap. Preferably for PLEX.”

2 Likes

It boils down to one simple premise, you cant continue a business if you cant make salary and pay the electric bill.
When EVE has participation numbers going back to 2006 someone who was watching to numbers basically hit the panic button and told those who had real control of EVE, “fix this!”

2 Likes

But is that idea still valid since they sold EVE? I mean, CCP are just employees now themselves so…

That’s not a good idea for the game, should at least make changes so you don’t show up in local until decloaked after jumping and not all if in a cloaked ship

2 Likes

For future changes to EvE please send you ideas to Null sec steering committee for approval.

CCP just make the code Null rules the game.

1 Like

Falcon resigns from CCP and Olmeca Gold drops out of the CSM!

Krabs have won Eve…
Congrats to all the cancer turbo blob alliances and their CSM representatives that made this happen!

4 Likes

:boom:

Hello Xen

agreed, but ccp also thinks more destruction will take isk out of the game too, only via taxes but when you have all that destruction you also have to generate more isk to replace it added even more isk to the large amount ccp wants to remove, the only answer would be to delete a large sum of isk and possibly assets.

we have players with 100+ accounts farming or doing varies activities all across eve but no one pvping that way so our creation vs destruction is easily out of whack with a very heavy tilt on the creation side as people sit on so much stock build up in your hangers it would take years of everyone PVPing just to burn

4 Likes

So, the big talk about new chaos feature every week was just…a talk? I see. No point to listen to what CCP says in the future.

I am not a supporter or against the Blackout. I am neutral observer who just wants to see big changes to the game, not just Thing 1 now works x% better. You know, changes like back when wormholes or citadels were introduced and CCP really stirred the water.

6 Likes

People who don’t like the blackout ending should adapt.

4 Likes

well CCP was bragging about what a success it was at a eve event, i think it was vegas, and that it was going to be around for a good long time…yet here we are a sort time later getting rid of it.

5 Likes

Why Null sec didn’t they just whined bitched and threatened and it worked.

Or option B as Null rule this game and CCP is just go to an alpha. Then Null can pay for the game they run.

1 Like

They should make all space null, no more hisec

I remember when stealth bombers fired cruise missiles! Aaaand the Nemesis looked like the Tristan!

3 Likes

Might as well be for all CCP gives a ■■■■ about anyone who isn’t in null…

2 Likes

It still looks like a Tristan. One a titan stepped on.

I dont understand – you seem to be someone who doens’t go to null or at least like null so with all due respect, how would the enabling/disabling of the chat system impact you?

1 Like

You want to bring back the battles, you want chaos, you want to see this game explode? Create a weapon for a specific capital ship that can jump into a system and neutralize the soverenty in 10 min, or at least change the mechanics that was like in 2008 where you wiped out all the POS’s in a system and you owned the system once your POS went up. The game was fluid, battles raged, thousands of ships could be lost in a weekend. Miners could not keep up sometimes with what was needed.
Thats the CHAOS you need!
Oh and the cloaking ships, the cloaking modules needs to be changed to use a fuel that only last for 1 hour before reload, the most a cloaked ship should be able to stay unsean with a full load of fuel is 3 hours before having to resupply.

2 Likes