Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

Hey all -

I’ve been putting myself on the clock lately, and really scrutinizing my income levels, factoring in bounties, loot, mission ISK rewards, and LP value. I’m consistently coming out between 200 and 220. (Yay!!!)

So here’s a couple of questions:

I’ve now got a fit and some comfort with the Blood Base burner. But it doesn’t feel like it increases my income level at all. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think I’m losing much if I drop this one from my repetoire?

Now, Serpentis base. Tried it a long time ago on SiSi, absolutely sucked at it. I need to do a lot of runs to get this under my belt.

Am I correct in guessing that, due to the potential for high-value loot in the Serpentis Base burner, I should go ahead and invest the time into learning it, and ISK into a good ship to run it? Are there cap-stable fits still possible with this mission?

Thanks all. Fly safe.