Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

How accurate is this guide at this point?

I’m willing to invest reasonably high amounts of ISK into blitzing missions, and was already leaning in the directions of something crazy like a polarized Machariel, but I want to make sure that I know what I’m getting myself (back) into before I go drop a few bil on a set of ships that might not be the right ones nowadays.

afaik it should be almost completely current. The big difference is that 3 burners had their tanks buffed considerably so the missions take a bit longer, and if you have low skills you might have issues with breaking the tank, or damaging mods with heat. Blood -> With the longer fight I highly recommend the cap battery fit, one less thing to screw up and almost the same damage. Angel -> same DD fit just takes a little longer. Serpentis -> same hawk fit again just takes an extra reload of the rockets, save your heated guns for the end.

cap stable wolf fit as it doesn’t seem to be in the guide:
[Wolf, huehue cap build]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Coreli A-Type Thermal Plating
Micro Auxiliary Power Core II
Corpii A-Type Small Armor Repairer

‘Censer’ Medium Cap Battery
Stasis Webifier II

200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Fusion S
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Nova Rocket

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Projectile Collision Accelerator II

3 Likes

Thanks!

I was just wondering if anybody had pulled off some new top-tier BS fit with polarized guns. Sounds like the Machariel or Barghest fits as provided are still tops.

Bit lost in eve and what to train for, this has given me guidance.

At the moment with my skills,

Is the there much success with a hawk? Majority of my shields are at V same for drones

Update - might try the garmur

an alt fit for serps agent using guns might be worth adding to the guide as it should be cheaper than active tank never gone below 40% shield without genos u cant use the single rocket but its gravy dps anyway

[Harpy, serp agent]
Shield Power Relay II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Gistum C-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Gistum C-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Rocket Launcher II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator II
Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator II

Null S x3876
Nova Javelin Rocket x470

my skills and implants (genos) 1.6 grid and 3.1 cpu spare and total of 249dps 2988 shield hp 351s recharge
kills in 2mins but no injectors or active tanking and doesnt go below 40% shield WITHOUT overheating
gun range 9983m 14000m falloff 15km rocket (just gravy dont need it really)

This is very misleading and states the following:

• Make 5 accounts
  • Buy 300 billion isk worth of cheat-stix
  • Make trade alt
  • Make 3x mission alt
  • Make pvp alt with infinite isk
  • Make raid LP for SOE launchers and probes and sell with trade alt
  • Make trade alt use software scripted hax to make isk by magic

Then and only then you get to your “200 million per hour”.

I’ve seen some polarized mach fits, but I’ve never bothered with trying it, just doesn’t seem worth it to save a few seconds for like one or two missions. There’s a few other ships that would work with polarized guns, but I’m not sure that it makes sense as you lose mach warp speed, not sure a bit more DPS makes up for that difference.

Hawk works well for the serpentis burner, haven’t tried it elsewhere. And the garmur is great for the team burners.

Does that work? I heard that a few of the alternate fits don’t work since the tank buff back in August.

1 Like

i last did it about 1.5 weeks ago and found out about the buff afterwards so yes it still works
remember it require high skills and i did have a geno set in my head

but even without genos u shouldnt go below 30% shield and if any doubt OH guns when agent is at 40% armor and it will be a dead agent long b4 you

1 Like

So, can you make more isk/hr with Thukker agents as opposed to SOE ones? Their LP is worth more.

Anyone having issues with The Assault L4 blitz currently?

isk/lp is not the only parameter.

• truesec is very important. lanngisi has one of the lowest (maybe the lowest) truesec of HS (0.46, considering 0.449 like Erstet is ls). lowest truesec means better rewards… and burners as easy as anywhere else.
  • burner distribution is better in ani than in most constelations, because
  • ani is next to the Hekk hub which allows to get your ammos faster
  • SOE volume is much more important, so it’s easier to sell .

However, doing missions far from rating hubs seems to improve the drop rate.

2 Likes

it’s bugged. There was a discussion about it and the dev said “it’s bugged we correct it next patch”

That’s not it. The amount of ammo used in Blitzing is almost a joke, a single freight of ammo can easily last you months.

Lanngisi is in a dead-end constellation, meaning that it’s only connected to a single other constellation. Burner sites can only be placed in the L4 mission agent’s home constellation or constellations directly next to it, and since you only have one constellation next to Lanngisi’s constellation, that means only 2 constellations to cover which is way easier.

4 Likes

that plus hek is a trade hub so the mission spawn algorithm tries to avoid sending you through that system.

1 Like

Late reply - but I would love to see some data on distribution. It’s still a mystery really even though everyone and their aunt has a theory.

I tried to make some data. I noticed that in a constellation and from an agent, some systems have a 0% chance of having burners without being able to find out why.

I tried to correlate several metrics, like distance to agent, presence of jove observatory, number of kills/npc kills/jumps, security system, proximity to a trade hub, and it just plainly does not work.
Some reason prevents burners from going from an agent to a system, and I don’t know why.

I even ran several agents on sisi to test and noticed same kind of thing : even in the same quarter some systems of the constellation were never set as destination.

1 Like

Could lightyears be a factor? Sec?

I am not CCP.

Yes obviously not. Simply adding to the conversation,

As I said I tried several things and could not find some correct model.

If you want to add things, please make your own research. Or get more data. Or both :slight_smile:

I would very appreciate you correct me wrong :wink: