PvE Roundtable - Saturday 31st of March

you can decline the kill amarr missions and while you are at it decline the worlds collides and angel extravaganza too. Just run the burners and a few other missions. With good social skills and faction standings you can decline almost every normal mission, and the few I accept pay very well.

You post on the forums enough I’m sure you’ve seen a post with more details and oh yea you’ve seen the post, but you dismissed it right away rather than trying it. (or deliberately tried to spread misinformation)

Like I just said mission running tactics have changed, and most mission running ships have been buffed over the years. Plus burners pay out a ton of isk + lp. If you still don’t like mission payouts maybe go try incursions.

And you are looking at prices of specific items, you have to look at a large basket of items, sure a bunch of hulls have gone up and down in price over the years, but many of the fittings have mainly trended down. And as I said in an earlier post many of the t2/salvage/pi markets got jacked up with the Moon mining changes, that’s going to be a short run blip, long run I expect the prices to start heading down again.