Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

I’m using an Enyo with microwarpdrive, afterburner and blasters. Approach with MWD (manual flight), set orbit to 1km (when you are at 20km) and switch to afterburner. Its a cheap fit and does a good job. Sometimes i didn’t need to rep my enyo.

1 Like

Sounds great and I imagine you’re probably twice as fast. How long does it take you to kill a Talos? Can you post the fit?

I use the same (without AB), here’s my fit

Fit

[Enyo, Simulated Enyo Fitting]

Small Armor Repairer II
Shadow Serpentis Thermal Armor Hardener
Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Small Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator II
Small Ancillary Current Router I

Void S x48000
Nanite Repair Paste x250

Should take somewhere between 8-12 minutes to complete. Killing the first one can be tricky if your orbit inclination matches the rats’ transversal, in that case you will have to manually handle your orbit with an upward-downward motion. The one in the middle usually doesn’t pose any problems, but you may have to adjust your orbit there too. You pretty much always have enough time to react though. I like it because I run missions in nullsec, so the comparatively higher agility/speed and cheaper price is a bonus.

1 Like

Val en Thielles described it well.

I guess i need 2min to kill one talos.

[Enyo, *Talos]
Small Armor Repairer II
Thermal Coating II

1MN Afterburner II
5MN Microwarpdrive II
Cap Recharger II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Ancillary Current Router II
Small Kinetic Armor Reinforcer II

Void S x2136

1 Like

Thank you both for your insight on using this ship.

I just tried it on Singularity and it also works like a charm.
I got hit once and it ate 75% of my shields when I lost speed trying to get to the loot of the first talos. As expected it takes a little longer to kill the talos, maybe 1,5 - 2 times longer, which makes sense because you only have 60% of the dps of a Deimos, but this is easily compensated by the decreased time to reach the talos.
The most remakable advantage though is the cost of the fit. At around 50 Million you can actually loose a few Enyos and it won’t hurt you too much.

I don’t really know, it might be a little more foolproof in a deimos running two reppers simultaneously while you’re vulnerable to the talos, but I don’t think it outweighs the advantages of using the Enyo.

Potentially returning soon… I thought they got rid of Sisi??

I would love to be able to practice blitzing again. I don’t want to lose all the shiny ships I worked hard for…

Yes. I’ve been using 100MN AB Deimoses for years for the Serpentis Talos Base Burner.

midslots are literally nothing but 100MN AB and faction cap rechargers for all the other slots.

I triplebox, so I send each of my Deimoses to a different Talos at the same time. 3:30 to 3:45 from warp-in to done.

1 Like