Can someone tell me how I can block another capsuleer in the Forums so I don’t have to see his posts? I seem to be too stupid to find it and Bakster Kane is spewing way too much nonsense spam posts and replies.
First, there’s the mute option for individual threads (the alarm bell). But to mute a player, follow these steps:
- Click on their name in the post, then click on their profile picture.
- In the upper right corner you have two options (default is Normal): Mute and Ignore. Choose as you so desire.
And yeah, I completely hear you. On my Ignore list as well.
Muting and Ignoring are both forms of public service on this forum…
moved this into EVE Technology and Research Center > Forum Feedback & Requests
removed 6 off topic posts.
To mute someone visit their profile, (click on their username next to their icon on any post, or search) and change the Normal icon accordingly:
Thanks for the reminder on this. Closing this thread as the question has been answered.

