📌 BOOKMARK BARN: Regional & Special Purpose Collections for sale

Wow. Seems like a good opportunity!

Yeah, many opportunities before us … Bookmark’s bookmarks amongst them :slight_smile:

Have you mapped Stain yet? I predict you will have much fun there.

Obviously the important question is whether I can afford you. What is the character’s SP level? What price would you be looking for? I have no need for other speciality skill, a <5M SP alpha is fine, it’s the names. If he flies a 'ceptor that’d be a bonus. Maybe best to evemail me, or come on over to our discord server to discuss further … rather than off-topic my own thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have not mapped Stain yet. I have a few hundred bookmarks for the region but nothing consistent or cohesive.
Stain is a pain, so huge with 132 nullsec systems. Still, I think you’re right. I’ve redeployed my Fountain person over there - using my brand new, but awesome Aridia collection to extract - and have started on that long slow job.
Maybe I will still be there when that new stargate into Stain is built.

Stain is a lot better than Venal or Great Wildlands. Venal is just thousands of burner mission runners and Great Wildlands is a good place to hide a body.

Thanks. That is great, and the sort of in-depth understanding I do not have. I have relocated my Fountain scout and have one entire system of Stain scouted … almost 1%
Hiding bodies sounds important so I will keep my Great Wildlands scout working. Geminate is relatively easy, a tidy up and collection augmentation, so I will keep that guy working too.
New-system scouting is slow work though, especially when people are trying to kill me … as they do. Stain does, however, divide quite nicely into two ‘halves’ but it is still 132 nullsec systems :slight_smile:

If this were a bump it’d be in honour of Stain and Ilya who is trying to kill me.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Ouch. Two learning points so far today.

1. If you add yourself to the allowed list in a chat channel that is set with default access as ‘blocked’, BAD THINGS HAPPEN :frowning:
    I think I am gonna have to build another ‘emergency’ channel for the BOOKMARK BARN.
  2. Direct marketing is, ummm, ‘interesting’. I just did a run around the silk-road (Jita - Dodixie - Rens - Amarr) carrying my ‘sandwich board’ and advertising in local. Still, if it alerts folk to what we have there will be customer follow-on.

Stain 20% scouted, and a couple sold already.
@Xeux I think that may have been a good call. Thanks.

A temporary Branch collection added to the Barn. It only contains gate perches, but that’s a decent start for getting around the region.

Stain all done and dusted. It’s a big region but was generally rather quiet. One fellow did try to kill me yesterday, but his skills.persistence score was vastly inadequate.
That scout is now redeploying further into the southwest: Feythabolis and Impass.

Stain collection now complete and available from the Barn.

1 Like

Say hello to the people living in JO-32L.

Saying hello to all the people out there. It’s a shame that so many want to murder me.
A few nice chats with nice people though.

1 Like

Really? Mostly I find that nullsec is like watching a flock of birds fly off at the first sign of trouble. There are a few pitiful, starving predators wandering about, but not many.

Even more rare are the giant wtfpwn mega fleets that yeet around looking for a careless venture to pile on.

1 Like

You’re probably right. Mostly it’s been emptiness or a docked local or two.
It’s entirely possible I am a touch paranoid. No harm in that really :slight_smile:

1 Like

I highly encourage pilots to give the Bookmark Barn a look if you want to explore a new region of space. I recently purchased access to a couple different packs to help with navigating around my new home region. A+ Service in getting set up as well as follow-up contact to see how the BM Packs were working out.

For those worried about Shared Folder Security, I highly encourage you take some time to establish your own personal tactical points on gates and Stations, but the BM Packs provided by the Bookmark Barn are a great start!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Sean. I’m pleased they’re working out well for you, and look forward to wherever it is that you explore next.

Great Wildlands collection now available.

1 Like

Great service, thanks for the bookmarks, saves me a lot of time in new regions.

3 Likes