Bosboger Bounty

Certainly, and to which ‘what might it cost to remove it myself?’ is a far more relevant question than the value of the materiel in question.

1 Like

Well it’s more than one isk. U’K’s upping their game.

5 Likes

Hate us more, please. Bunch of two-bit trolls with a pilot’s license. I’d gamble half of the Amarrian militia don’t even know the name of their Empress without needing to run a quick GalNet search.

3 Likes

We do know a lot about killing Minmatar structures though. Wouldn’t you say ?

1 Like

It’s Kesha.

5 Likes

They all know my name.

4 Likes

Something about casual blasphemies against the Amarr Empire and its Leadership being the norm in the 24IC always struck me as odd.

5 Likes

Counter-offer : 2 bill to whoever removes that ill-conceived Sympathy-Tanked Hoplite Astrahus in Bosboger.

You want a memorial - go to the universally accepted Molea Cemetery, rather than a well equipped citadel next to your industrial heartlands.

You fool no-one with that emotional ticker-tank.

There is a relation between these two things. If I de facto replace it with the reward, what’s to stop the likes of glances Mickle Vector blowing it up and using the ISK to replace it?

With respect, you can put caveats on a bounty, such as, “this is not open to Amarrian pilots”.

1 Like

by any pilot.

Did I stutter? Did something I say give you the impression I hadn’t considered that this might be taken up by Slaver filth?

1 Like

Were it easy, you would have already done it yourself; because it is not you seek to outsource, for something involving multiple capsuleers, that is not easy… a mere billion isk is laughably anemic.

Gotta say, Vinegar Lips, I d’know that you’re in a strong position to shout the odds about people being cheap with their bounty offers when I cast my eye back over the old transaction books, if y’know what I mean.

Toodles,

Sesli

xoxox

4 Likes

Not all operations rely on paying to thugs and merceraries.

Not that you’ve likely ever been on one that didn’t.

3 Likes

Presumably, you’ll have the good sense to watch for a new one anchoring, and blow it up before it can get cored and fitted.

Gotta say, I’ve always found it really interesting that Matar was hit by a Blooder chemical attack after you started conducting business with the Amarr house that’d go on to attack Floseswin.

1 Like

We attacked it on the anchor timer. We were outformed and lost the fight.

3 Likes

Well… Kar there offering half a bill ain’t exactly going to get more dudes, I’m afraid.

1 Like

I don’t think that it’s necessarily meant to. I read it as a nice gesture for those of us that might be involved in hitting it in the future. Actual ways to develop are constantly being discussed and at no time did offer small rewards for goals come up as a suggestion.

I think people are reading into the whole thing too much.

3 Likes

Sssh, let them squawk and sputter. It’s funny.

2 Likes

Let it be known that as of this day the thirteenth of the fourth month in the year of YC123 the Hoplite Brigade is placing bounties amounting to one billion ISK on the “Orbital Bombardment Platform” Astrahus in our home system of Bosboger - claimable by way of 500m for the killing blow and another 500m for the top damage on it’s hull by any pilot.

I think the details here are extremely clear. If he was offering a nice gesture then that would be something for internal justifications, not open to all.

1 Like