Bosboger Bounty

I’ve never met a brick wall I didn’t at least try to bang my head against.

It’s a failing of mine, I suppose.

Also, I never ‘shhhh.’

5 Likes

Ah, it is known. Bang away!

Please don’t phrase it like that…

4 Likes

You… did kinda walk right into it.

1 Like

Any. Pilot.

As a director of the corporation the structure belongs to, how much will you pay me to unanchor it?

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I have removed several comments that are not in line with Intergalactic Summit rules. Please keep all posts to the forum on topic, civil, and appropriate. Thank you.

2 Likes

Prepared to contract you “A Tank of Honor” for unanchoring “Orbital Bombardment Platform” Astrahus in Bosboger or, alternatively, your corporation joining Amarr militia so we won’t be bleeding security status for shooting an obviously hostile to Minmatar Militia structure.

The Amarr using structures that are concidered neutral by Concord has cost me so much Concord goodwil. From +5 to a clean 0.0 to be exact.

2 Likes

C’mon Kave, you know we’ve never cared what CONCORD think. I know a Mr. Drust that would confirm this.

1 Like

Well…it’s going to get me shot eventually in Minmatar Republic highsec. I would rather that be because of actual fights instead of these dreary stationary exchanges of fire over things that can’t move out of the way unless persuaded with repeated fire over three seperate instances.

3 Likes

Aaah, the rancid fat has been flensed from the meat of my thread, wonderful. A thousand thanks ISD.

As you say, the system has been ours for a goodly while. Perhaps even the goodliest while, not sure if any in the other Warzone have been held for 6 years or more. Am I seriously worried these pilots are going to take our home, when the likes of Best Hair and The Spartan only show for big Citadel fights? No.

Do I credit these absurd claims of them bombing Republic citizens from their ivory tower and hearing their screams from orbit? Don’t be silly.

Do I have excrement on my lawn? You bet.

1 Like

I beg you pardon? I only show up for structure battles?

I am wounded.

1 Like

I meant in the context of this “siege” but if you’ve been fighting there while I’m asleep I won’t call you a liar.

The killboards might though, if we care to check… Oh, well I guess we can safely say you’ve been in the thick of it more than Dato Koppla! And Dylasian. My sincere apologies, your lord high wotsit.

Not that I’m on there at all, mind you. Clarice has managed the top fifty at least, if only by the skin of her teeth. Needs to kick it up a gear.

For every hour the Amarr Militia plexes Bosboger uncontested, we will drop 1 Standup Heavy Guided Bomb on a population center of the planet our structure orbits.

3 Likes

No you will not. Also please do not joke about damaging Lord Arim Ardishapur’s property or violating the Codes of Righteous Warfare.

7 Likes

We do not recognize your false prophets and vigilante ‘codes’.

My associates have just informed me that the process of cleansing the planet of its heretical inhabitants is approximately 12% complete, though this has obviously come at great cost to the planet’s organismal diversity and greater ecosystems. Nevertheless, Amarrian scientists inform me that these systems will likely recover in only a matter of decades. From the matter that formerly gave life to heretics, life will flourish anew.

1 Like

Takes a sip of the strongest of spirits from his golden chalice. A wicked grimace spreads across his face, remenance of the drink and his own saliva eminates from his craggy orafice of a mouth

Glass them, Glass them all. These slaves only true salvation is their own demise.

4 Likes