Bought EVE For Citadels, But They Are UGLY!

You became self-critical !! :joy:

If I’ve given poor feedback, anyone is welcome to point it out and i may try to make it more specific.

Depends on the case however. Not going to repeat the same tired arguments on afk cloaking,

Yo think you done that, you think wrong :joy:

So i haven’t given poor feedback?

1 Like

I was told by EVE support to post here on the forum to get the attention of the DEVS.

You know what gets Devs attention.
Constructive criticism with examples of what you think is better.
Not rants.

So you were told to post in a PUBLIC section to get the attention of a group of “forum elites”, if they can be called that way.

That’s not your regular idiot… That’s… ADVANCED idiot.

I’ll make a metaphor for you :
What you just did, is like going in the middle of the main street in a big city, completely naked, shouting at every passer-by that their mothers made them uglier than Shrek.

And when a bunch of police officers come to arrest you for disruption of the public peace, verbal aggression and public nudity, you’ll tell them to ■■■■ off because someone told you to ONLY speak to the Prime Minister or the political leader of the country you’re in because you are very very angry.

See how that sound dumb ? Well congratulations !
That’s how you sound like in this topic.

If you pay 5 $ for a coffee you are beeing robbed…and deserve it…

Maybe…but you got 2 or 3 good coffees for that price where i live…

And germany is no 3rd world country…

who talked about third world country
who ?

Just for the guess of it… :slight_smile:
All about the price… :slight_smile:

Buzz%20Lighter%20hmmm

I don’t see why you are sceptic about such a simple remark like the price of a coffee…:slight_smile:

I mean the topic of this thread is nonsense for itself…why not make it more ironic? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.