Breakfast

Glass of water

Will compensate with pizza ASAP

2 Likes

Yellow ball pepper, small onion, small green chili pepper, blood sausage, kabanos, cooked pasta, everything thrown into a frying pan with hot oil, salted and fried until soft, and sprinkled with chili powder and granulated garlic near the end, with spoonfull of tomato paste thrown in. When finished, sprinkled with soy sauce.

Delicious, hot and spicy. I love it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Picture or it didn’t happen!

Tday were 4 sandwiches with mayonaise and pork knuckle in jelly, the lean kind actually, only meat with jelly.

$8 something

and 1 small Dark Roast coffee (2 sugar and cream, to the top, with a large lid)
$2.05

1 Like

Tried this new sweetener yesterday morning.

1 Like

I think that this post summarises OOPE in a meta-post: Veine tried a new sweetener and posted a picture of it. It’s so ludicrous that it’s glorious.

Meta beyond the meta.

Ithink it was rather…sweet of him :rofl: , sorrry i’ll see myself out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fructose - providing 368 kcal per 100 grams of dry powder.

So that sweetener is not 0 calorie, despite it saying so on package. Even in 2 g there is some caloric content, and if you use 50 packages its not 0 but the amount that is in this frucrose.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was thinkg that same, fructose is not calorie free, but I was amazed by the epic silliiness of the post and had to like it and applaud it.

1 Like

I put it in my morning breakfast coffee or vice-versa (morning coffee breakfast).

The trick of if is that it contains
Stevia (no, not the Steve Titan),
and also Monk Fruit Extracts.
(Fruit des Moines in French).

Luo Han Guo
Siraitia grosvenorii is a herbaceous perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae family, native to southern China and northern Thailand.

1 Like

Really just coffee today.

Starbucks is okay I guess, but I prefer drinking homebrew espresso.

They have expresso but I don’t drink espresso.
( I don’t drink expresso either .)

:smiley: made my day

I like espresso very much, and they have a Draft cold Nitro brew for around $4 or $5.
That’s also why that, if I drink 2 or more, too fast, that it would cause me digestive problem.
It’s not that I could not control it, it’s just that it’s very tempting.

Yeah, I think everybody knows exactly what you’re talking about. Apart from some friends of mine from south-eastern Europe. I have no idea how they do it, but they can drink as many espressi as they want and seem to stomach it perfectly fine.

I have my own espresso machine, I usually start the day with two double espressos.

Last time I was in a Starbucks in a US airport I asked for an espresso and they didn’t understand the concept. They would sell me an espresso shot in my American coffee (a large cup of slightly brownish hot water), but just an espresso by itself was completely foreign to them.