You were trying to correct someone, but the person who needed correcting was the OP. The person you quoted was saying they never saw it happen, and then you go and try and make them out to be an idiot…
Drake Navy Issue
I don’t know what your skill level is. But you should have been able to destroy the repair station with no problem
I want to see the fit now.
I also want to see the fit because that ship is OP for that mission.
I’m expecting just 5 smartbombs and mag stabs in the lows ![]()
Well, then they’re an idiot if they say they’ve never seen NPC’s quickly regen in any mission, especially when I just recently did that mission and had a similar experience as the OP.. The only difference is while running that mission, I remembered how it actually worked and proceeded to do what I originally posted..
Any Veteran mission runner would know that mission as well, and they would have posted the same thing as I did… Basically explain how the mission works and show the OP it’s not a bug… Obviously nobody did so this thread is filled with a bunch of inexperienced players who don’t know what they’re talking about… All they wanna do is demean and berate others with snarky sarcastic remarks…
Anyway, this thread is done since the OP now knows it’s not a bug…
Also I’m done with you constantly trying to start a forum flame war with me in almost every thread I post in… If you continue, I’ll start reporting you for harassment…
That’s not what they meant…reset means NPCs going to their spawn locations. I’m not trying to start a forum war either, but I will correct people when I see them say things that are incorrect or accuse someone of something that is unwarranted.
Youre very confused…..or you just dont know the meaning of words.
I never said i never saw a ship regen. I clearly spoke on the subject of some ships in missions having insane regen. I said very clearly that ive never seen a ship reset.
Those are two very different words with different meanings. Reseting is not regening…at least its not in my book. Resetting is what npc’s do when you go out of range or when they are no longer able to attack you…they reset, not regen.
See the difference? Youre the one that got it mixed up.
Now, ive never had a beef with you….nor do i want one. Im not sure where the hostility is coming from. All the rest of that rambling that you did doesnt phase me at all. Ive run all these mission for years with no issues. I know them like the back of my hand.
Go drink you a shot of something and smell a flower.
![]()
I see Malak beat me to the punch.
A flower for you.
![]()
Ahem I told OP what he was supposed to do, clear the repair station
I actually posted the direct link to the mission from eve survival. I guess that doesnt count either.
shrug
So now it’s all about semantics and terminology…
OK, you wanna get technical, then everybody is wrong… The actual correct term to use is Repair, not regen or reset… Also to clarify, it’s easy to use the wrong term since regen is usually slow whereas reset is usually quick…
Now in that mission when the Power Generators and Repair Station aren’t destroyed in that specific order, the Repair Rate of the Repair Drones from the Repair Station is so quick that it literally looks like the damage to the NPC’s and or Station is being reset back to full..
Anyway, the main point is everybody knew exactly what the OP was talking about since he clearly explained it in the first post…
As for the Beef? The constant posting of condescending sarcastic remarks makes it personal so yeah, that’s the Beef…
Yeah, after first attack on the Station, NPC’s and Sentry Towers spawn and attack… After Station armor damage, more NPC’s spawn and attack… Meanwhile as long as the Power Generators are still active, Repair Drones from the Repair Station flood the area and continue to repair NPC’s, Towers and Station…
We are not talking about the station’s repairing. We are talking about the NPCs position being set to their starting location…what about that are you not understanding?
In case you need the original statement that was being discussed.
I am not being sarcastic and I’m not trying to be mean. I’m just trying to say that you are mistaken about what is even being talked about.
Anyways, to the OP. The mission will be in it’s original starting positions after downtime, you can try again without being overwhelmed with all the rats with the advice that everyone has given you.
Theres nothing semantic about using correct terminology. It matters.
Im glad you found a more suitable word to lessen your confusion. I hope you learned your lesson.
Then im sure you got enough beef around here to last a lifetime.
P.S.
The op started this thread for the attention only. His intention was to never ask for help or answer questions as he clearly said more than once….that he didnt care. He made the thread to just sit back, watch other people argue over just posibilities, and is laughing at us about it. I knew i should have reported this thread from the start.
Wow, you really do lack knowledge…
It’s a shame all you can do is talk BS, especially when somebody else informs you of the correct terminology to use…
Now that you wanna make it personal, it’s on…
So this fit then…
High Slots: 7x ‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher I 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Mid Slots: 2x Large Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender 2x Enduring Multispectrum Shield Hardener 1x 10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Low Slots: 3x Crosslink Compact Ballistic Control System 2x Type-D Restrained Shield Power Relay
Rigs: 3x Core Defense Field Purger I
Drones: 5x Hobgoblin II
@Christine_Creed that’s not true, I thanked @DeMichael_Crimson for explaining the repair station was creating the effect of “ship reset”. @Malak_Starfire already explained I used the wrong terminology, have he chose to explain that before accusing me of lying I wouldn’t have even replied.
I posted all you asked, you are discussing because you like to discuss, don’t put this on me, own you ■■■■, you’re not a kid you’re an adult.
Now that I answered all your questions, read the damn post, I didn’t ask how to do the mission, I asked why the effect of “ship reset” was occuring. And @DeMichael_Crimson was the only one that answered.
I’m only responsible for my actions, don’t put your ■■■■ on me.
Right.
Switch out some of shield stuff, it is not really necessary here.
Try:
Same missile launchers
Missile Guidance Computer (no script so you can use both the increased range and precision it supplies on it’s own)
One Large Regolith Shield Extender
One M51 Benefit Shield Recharger (passive)
EM shield amplifier
Whatever else you want there (I usually have a cap recharger in)
Lows:
Three ballistic Control Systems as above, a DCU2 (or the IFFA compact if not skilled for 2)
Rigs probably overkill here but I’d stick in a couple of Low Fric Nozz Joints instead of the field purgers. What I’m doing here is sacrificing some shield for the ability to align faster, which is useful to me if I’m wanting to get to and from missions faster; volume matters, more time spent aligning is less time spent doing missions.
Missiles, if not skilled for tech 2, use those Caldari Navy Scourge ones (or whichever damage type your rats are susceptible to)
Fly in, orbit the repair station, attack only the repair station, fly out. Ignore everything else.
The navy drake has good shield out of the box, there’s no real need to be extending it out the wazoo. Focus should be on DPS and precision.