#BringBackOurCQ

:rage: CCP are liars :rage:

#BringBackIncarna

4 Likes

CCP RL SCAMMED ME OUT OF MONEY FOR AURUM/PLEX

What do I do now with all thesw worthless JEANS AND SKIRTS i bought from Nes store?

I want REFUND

1 Like

REFUND OR RIOT !

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

incarna riots round 2? only backwards!!!

4 Likes

To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few upset people out there who spent money on space barbie only to lose their only real way to admire themselves.

3 Likes

Haha space barbies, those losers! Real capsuleers only spend money on their pixel ships, to get admired for their e-peen. Hahaha *gasp*, good that we both of course don’t need that.

1 Like

It is disappointing to loss the captains quarters. But I don’t think letting your emotions run wild will help.

You can still use the clothes you bought to dress up. It will just be limited to the character view window now. Perhaps suggesting ways to replace the captains quarters would be more helpful.

Could implement a ships bridge for people who want to still view there characters. Could make a button to switch from ship to the bridge.

2 Likes

OMG the 3% is screeching for useless features what are holding the game back D:

1 Like

It was only at 3% because CCP never did anything with it to give players a reason to use it. Just corp meeting rooms would have increased the usage exponentially.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’re so poor that you can only spend on pixel ships. Sad.
#NoPoor
#ReleaseIncarna

1 Like

All dressed up and nowhere to go! :psyccp:

3 Likes

Wait what??, the CQ is gone?. Damn sneaky i didn’t even notice, i object strongly…

1 Like

You pull them over your head and smile.

Or you can be pantless all the time.

I still remember null sec players boycotted walking in station because they wanted ships.
What a pity.

1 Like

Yes, very sad indeed : ( Being a trillionaire isn’t what it once meant to be anymore.
#BigPeen
#FreeCQ

Well, not everyone can be Elon Musk. And I am not even sure if Elon can buy the ships he produces. :thinking:

I’m missing my couch… *snif! :frowning:

6 Likes

Innovative features are great and all but should never be done at the expense of the core gameplay. The bigger sin – what I’ve been told why players actually revolted – was because CCP abandoned development on the core in favor of WiS so they could sell overpriced digital clothes.

Avatar gameplay is very important to me and they loss of my apartments hurt bad enough that maintaining my sub is in question. However I’ve watched the MMO industry go gaga over cash shops with much dismay. The key to success is providing a good customer experience not optimizing how to extract the last cent from the filthy little consumers.

2 Likes

You folks gonna rep the Jita statue in protest?

6 Likes