Brisc Rubal Has Got To Go

The real destination is j100415

1 Like

Correct. Thats where I live. These idiots are so eager to be on brisc’s dick they just hop on the first J# they see.

So let me get this straight. You spend most of your waking hours krabbing like a degenerate, contributing diddly to the wormhole pvp ecosystem other than 5-10 minute run of the mill subcap gank and you want to easily teleport out of holes without any consequences? Totally bypassing all wormhole travel mechanics and their limitations and consequences.

The entitled titty baby krab is strong with you.

6 Likes

I thought eve was a Sandbox? Is it not? @Avacado_Salad

I thought we could play eve the way we liked – the way we had fun playing it?

Is that no longer the case? I missed that memo.

I didn’t know how much I needed this thread today. Bob moves in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Would be a lot more fun if you had a scanner alt I imagine.

3 Likes

Filaments in wormholes are not a God given right.

4 Likes

They were a huge time-saver for small corps and solo players.

But no one cares about small corps or solo players.

1 Like

Remember how filaments were added to the game? All we asked for was them to go away so it could be like before. Maybe, just maybe, YOU hurt our sandbox

3 Likes

Nah we just care more about small groups with scanner alts.

1 Like

Yes, I hurt your sandbox, by Krabbing in my hole that I took by EVICTING A PREVIOUS CORPORATION.

Thats A++ Logic there bud

It was not a time saver. It was an escape without consequence. Your complaint here is exactly why they needed to be removed. You can make all the isk in the world and when hostiles show up, filament away without risk. This is why it was removed. You only have yourself to blame.

2 Likes

Hello! Locked this thread - personal attacks on the forum go against our forum policy.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

If you’d like to discuss the merits of a change - which I highly encourage - please keep this in mind.

7 Likes