Bumping should

Actually, isn’t there some output limitation and larger ships have more of them or something? I was sure there was some variation. There’s a difference between infinite energy capacity and infinite power (ie the delivery rate of that infinite energy)

I think they all have 6, I’d have to rewatch Max Singularity’s FF presentation

Obviously you do not know nautical law since the size of the ship has no bearing on right of way. The means of propulsion being used, the type of activity each ship is engaged in, the current sea and visibility conditions, direction ships are facing when in close proximity, and location restrictions such a docks and shipping channels just to mention a few. This truely is a case for size does not matter.:wink:

Darn land-.lubbers trying to be sea lawyers…:grinning:

4 Likes

So, you’re telling me.that the god-knows-how-many tons cargo freighter has no right on say, a Navy destroyer that can easily maneuver around?

Because that’s how people die…

1 Like

Channels,direction of the encounter,occupation /current activity of ships involved all more important than ship size. Outside a channel or other location restrictions, a ship 4 times the size of a sailing ketch would still have to yield right of way if all things are equal. Nautical law is quite complex; makes traffic laws a piece of cake.

1 Like

Now that’s a bump, he should have set up a couple of cans a few hundred km out and tried to get the Orca to go between them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.