Bumping

Nope, he doesn’t, he wants CCP to provide Hello Kitty level of safety.

TBH now that he’s switched to questioning intellect and logic I’m fairly sure it’s yet another Fab Rod alt, and can thus be ignored as the sad bitter troll that he is.

1 Like

What are you talking about. You claimed that Jonah is in favor of PvP only as in combat, that is simply not true. Jonah does not engage in combat. He actively seeks to avoid it. He does believe that no player should be exempt from combat if somebody is willing to accept the consequences of trying to engage in combat with another player. That is if I want to engage you in combat and I am willing to accept the consequences I should be allowed to engage you or at least try. The last part is key. You can try to run away, you can have friends come help you, etc. I’m not saying I am allowed to shoot you while you are helpless, but that I can at least try.

Okay.

This is not true at all. See the above. Jonah does not believe this. This is a false statement. As I noted I have been reading Jonah’s posts on this forum for years. His view is largely as I described above. You can avoid combat to the best of your ability, but you cannot be exempted from it. If you do not want to engage in combat that is perfectly fine.

Heh…probably. And even if he isn’t that will hang around his neck like an albatross.

1 Like

This topic has been so beaten that it’s fine powder, but to say I wish the could get flagged for bumping more than twice, a third teleports them to the nearest gate camp.

Teleporting freighters on a 3rd bump would be a little excessive.

1 Like

I told you to grab a point, you tried to claim an insult is a point, thanks for proving me right about your lack of capacity to handle intellectual discussion.

Hey you are still around? How is the crying going? Have they nerfed EVE in your favour yet? Did not have time to logon lately

4 Likes

Imagine how suddenly everyone wants to gate camp in low-sec only to kill one of those teleporting freighters.

I had so much fun today bumping some guy for 3 hours and then didnt even gank him xdXDXDXDXD

1 Like

Can you please make a video of it next time?

2eykhg%5B1%5D

4 Likes

We get it

You call CODE. people fat and gay, can you stop with the distasteful pic you think are memes?

1 Like

Dom DoM Dom, the character in the meme is a very funny handsome man from “little Britain”, you are the only person inferring his body shape is “Distasteful”. Also there is nothing wrong with being gay. I think you may have some issues with it as an ‘insult’.

The meme does not infer the character is in Code just his “BFF”.

Really Dom, you are just a pent up ball of prejudices with poor observation skills.

But you have gud ol’ Nitshe to explain thangs to ya, aren’t ya lucky.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

tissue dear?

I think you should purchase another box.

Oh look, another thread version of:

I was flying solo and got in a fight with TEN+ players but I am ENTITLED to survive.

Talk about self centered.

3 Likes

You’ve posted into this thread 5 times before. Don’t pretend you didn’t take part in it.

There is so much whining it is hard to keep it all straight :rofl:

1 Like

bump
To keep the post on top… or shouldn’t I bump? Whoops, I should have read before posting in a bumping thread… :sadparrot:

If you’re going to bump a thread you should do it with style, obvious bumps annoy ISD.

1 Like

Bump.