Bumping

tenor%20(2)
Haaa! bumping threads!

2 Likes

They stop using the -10 accounts and switch to suicide alts once it becomes inconvenient, everyone knows that.

Someone should really tell the gankers, CODE.s top 10 active pilots are all -10, and have been for a long time.

Thereā€™s also some analysis around that indicates a very large percentage of active gankers have a security status that allows them to be engaged freely. @Teckos_Pech

2 Likes

Yawn, so for the 100th time, your solution is forcing players into pvp. Again, all players matter equally, all player experiences matter equally, attempting to force people to play a certain way in an open world does not encourage growth, either of the gameā€™s mechanics, or of its population.

1 Like

For the 100th time, Eve is a PvP game; if you play a PvP game you should expect PvP to happen. You imply consent to PvP when you play a PvP game, ergo there is no forcing of it on other players.

Which part of this do you have difficulty with?

2 Likes

Eve is an open world sandbox. If you play in an open world, you should expect there to be a variety of types of play, not just ā€œdo this or quitā€. Which part of this basic fact is your limited teenaged brain having trouble with? Perhaps you need to play CoD, since combat is the only PvP you can comprehend?

Competing in the market is pvp.
Negotiating alliances is pvp.

Why are you so blind that you canā€™t acknowledge this game is more than combat? Killmails so shiny the glare is destroying your eyes?

1 Like

Perhaps you need to do some research before assuming stuff about people. FYI Iā€™m not a teenager and havenā€™t been for decades; furthermore I donā€™t shoot others in the face, my PvP is conducted in other ways.

Competing in the market is pvp.
Negotiating alliances is pvp.

Iā€™m well aware that PvP is not limited to shooting people in the face, in fact Iā€™ve been saying that for many years.

Why are you so blind that you canā€™t acknowledge this game is more than combat? Killmails so shiny the glare is destroying your eyes?

Killmails? ROFL I donā€™t have a killboard presence beyond dying to NPCs in amusing ways.

Yet you sit espousing the idea that everyone needs to engage in combat or leave. Hypocrisy overload, lies and alt accounts donā€™t change facts. You want the game to stagnate and stay the same. I want it to grow. You claim to want it to grow, but, ā€œnot if players like you joinā€ inherently arrogant, dismissive and lacking in any basic intellectual content, yet you just keep repeating it.

And you keep claiming iā€™m wrong, when iā€™m making very basic factual statements about growth and change. Go get your main account since your forum alt is so ā€œcuddlyā€.

Yes, PvP is a possibility. But so is warping to the same point near a Stargate as some other ship. Or undocking at the same time as someone else. In which case, being near another ship should not be an excuse for PvP. This isnā€™t one sibling grabbing the otherā€™s hand, slapping themselves in the face, and then shouting ā€œMom, he hit me!ā€ And itā€™s not two people trying to squeeze through the same doorway at the same time, and beating each other senseless because of it.

Where did I do that? I suggested that consequences for stuff like bumping are in the hands of the player, just as they are for going afk or using autopilot, as is not being in a position to get bumped in the first place; both are types of PvP.

Being a ā€œnoncombatantā€ does not mean that Iā€™m diametrically opposed to ā€œcombatantsā€, they provide content and risk for myself, outplaying them is one of the ways I conduct my PvP

Hypocrisy overload, lies and alt accounts donā€™t change facts.

What facts? I havenā€™t lied, nor do I use alts on the forum.

You want the game to stagnate and stay the same.

Nope I want it to become better, better being subjective.

I want it to grow.

No, you want it to change to suit your wants; this does not imply or guarantee growth

You claim to want it to grow, but, ā€œnot if players like you joinā€

You are not in the demographic that Eve has traditionally been aimed at, this much is painfully obvious.

inherently arrogant, dismissive and lacking in any basic intellectual content, yet you just keep repeating it.

Physician heal thyself. Arrogance swings both ways.

And you keep claiming iā€™m wrong, when iā€™m making very basic factual statements about growth and change.

If theyā€™re factual statements you should be able to provide supporting evidence for them, which you havenā€™t done.

Go get your main account since your forum alt is so ā€œcuddlyā€.

Forum alt? Oh my, this is my main, both ingame and on the forums.

Speaking of alts, is that you Ridiculous Knob?

Your limited perceptions are not an excuse for limiting the game. The game deserves to be more than your limited abilities could possibly allow you to comprehend.

Correct.

I do not know what CoD isā€¦Call of Duty, I only play EVE.

Look the thing is freighter ganks happen for two reasons.

1. Some idiot overloads his freighter and undocks.
  2. Some player notices and sets up a gank.

The second point cannot happen without the first. Are you seriously telling me you are white knighting for imprudent and foolish players? Do you routinely white knight for fools, dingbats and buffoons? Just curious.

indeed.

Indeed.

I believe that @Jonah_Gravenstein realizes this better than you do. I have been reading his posts forā€¦at least a half decade maybe longer. Youā€¦I do not know. And I can assure you Jonah gets this point. Much better than you do.

You come off as an ignoramus with this comment. Jonah is not a PvP player. He has described how he tends to freeze up and not do PvP. However Jonah also realizes that his inability to do PvP does not exempt form the consequences of PvP so he does what he can to minimize said risk and avoid PvPā€¦a completely and totally legitimate strategy.

Hahahahahaā€¦

If you think this is Jonahā€™s point your are wrong. He does not believe this. What he does believe is that people should not be protected from PvP simply because they do not like it/cannot do it. Jonah has described how he is not very good at PvPā€¦yet he does not whine, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  or complain, he takes steps to insulate himself from that aspect of the game. In effect Jonah is like Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee once said that the acme of skill was to know how to avoid conflictā€¦hmmmā€¦or was that Jim Lau a student of Bruce Leeā€™s that said that. It doesnā€™t matter. What does matter is that Jonah gets itā€¦you do not.

Oh look, arrogant, dismissive, and hypocritical, contradicting earlier statements in order to mock the opposition. Standard Eve Addict behavior.

Oh look, no substantive responseā€¦typical of a try hard know-nothing.

2 Likes

Oh look, a penny.

1 Like

Yawn, any point I make is dismissed as ā€œcarebearā€ or just wrong with zero logical argument, just ā€œthis is Eve, the way we learned to play is GOD, gitgudā€ then you sit around whining about how iā€™m not trying? lmfao, go back, answer any point iā€™ve made without being a condescending douchebag. Except you wonā€™t. You canā€™t. You lack both the intellect and a basis for a logical argument. You canā€™t do it, itā€™s physically impossible for you, the avocado toast at the dance tent last night was just too good, your minds are so absorbed with tweeting your next killmail or meal selfie and yoloswag that you literally donā€™t have a single intellectual thought in your heads.

lol talk about lack of self awarenessā€¦

3 Likes

1st Time Iā€™ve agreed with you Chook, seems someone is thin skinned n taken their bat and ball home in a hissy fit.

Seems some just donā€™t get it Clucker. :wink:

You know you post too much when you have mortal forum enemies all in agreement that you should shut up.

1 Like

Do you understand that securing your operations is one of the biggest thing in the game?