Bumping

Ya should accidentially a word.

I bumped it out of his post

1 Like

I wished people hadn’t called it bumpin’ but instead used the word thrustin’ for it. “I thrust my ship deeply into yers” has a much better ring to it.

Still easy to bait…still missing the period as well…then again you are CODE. so I am certain your period comes every day form some secret place where they store periods.

No point wondering why, a dung beetle rolls balls of cockadoodledoo because that’s what they do doo.

Man, ya’rr bein’ quite the forum princess.

chews popcorn slowly

You all know this thread is going to get locked and or cleaned, right? This admittedly entertaining schoolyard bickering back and forth is going to end up for not, because the mods are simply going to delete all those posts.

1 Like

I believe the rationale behind it is that it simply does not matter, really …
… in no way or form whatsoever …
… because this thread is nothing but a Lighting Rod™ keeping others from creating new ones.

1 Like

/shrug

Fairy muff.

1 Like

Made me laugh. Thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

More of the wrong type of players that don’t get the game = they’re just gonna quit anyway, and there’s nothing you can do about it short of turning EVE into something that it was never intended to be. It’s not a ‘mentality’, it’s a fact. More of the right type of players = good. More of the wrong type = not happening because they’re the people that quit.

Oh look, it’s another hateful person espousing elitist ideas online. Trump called, he needs an advisor.

Going to point out that a gank starts in a station. It starts in a station with an idiot. And idiot who has put 3 cargo expanders on his freighter or JF and then proceeds to put 11 billion ISK worth of cargo in his hold.

That is when a gank starts. All the rest follows. Don’t like the rest…maybe you shouldn’t start the gank.

1 Like

11 Bil in a JF without a cyno alt in range and a scout in the choke points deserve to be killed.

3 Likes

Exactly my point.

But think of the children! :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

2 Likes

Lol the lack of logic in that statement shows you are just firing out buzz words for responses.

“deserve”. By whose standard ? Only yours.
The only ships that deserve to be killed are those that actively ask for it. eg trash talking in local in the staging of the enemy.
So no, this is another lie . People don’t “deserve” to lose their freighter in HS though I agree this is greed.

Obviously by the one looting it. :rofl:

2 Likes

As CCP has reminded us, he consented to PvP when he hit that undock button.

2 Likes