Bumping

No you are not.

it’s a lie when you don’t give those conditions and act like they were not present

For the 100% safety genius

Do you want a scenario? systems names and stations? dates? It’s possible. It comes with a cost. You might not afford the cost due to your job and the delays and i can understand that. But, it’s possible.

7 Likes

frog

4 Likes

I, as the best bumper in game, am essentially ungankable when I fly a freighter. I know how to scout, I know how to bump. I’m unstoppable.

5 Likes

In most games I know of, especially the multiplayer variants you can lose. That is kinda part of gaming isn’t it?

Now the question is a bit why are you playing a game. If you are playing to just have a good time without the possibility to lose and get upset or without the need to put in some thought or come up with a strategy I’m sure there are “games” which cover that just fine. EVE isn’t one of them. This is a competitive multiplayer sandbox and you can lose all your stuff and get scammed, robed and stabbed in the back by your “friends”.

And I like it, it is why I and many other play it. The possibility to lose big thrills me and it makes winning extremely rewarding and exciting because it is not spoon fed to me but I have to put in some work.

Also there are hundreds of players who ship their cargo just fine every single day without losing all their stuff. And they don’t ■■■■ their pants just because it isn’t 100% save.

But you don’t understand. If we dumb down EVE, it will be filled with people like him. Wouldn’t that be fun? :face_vomiting:

I’ve bolded for you the word that you added and makes you not understand my point. Which, again, is :

People are called idiots by someone because they lose a JF. I tell this someone that when you have time constraints, when you have eg a RL or children, you can’t afford to make all the choices that can set the risk of being ganked to 0%.
THUS according to HIS opinion, the only way to play correctly(that is, not lose the jf) for people with contraints (that is, actually everybody) is to not undock/log in.

So now, you bring that little “you can lose in a multiplayer game” to the guy who says only idiots lose JF.

Facepalm…
There are no valid reason to send a JF trough Uedama or Niarja or trough the gates around Jita. None. There are freighters for that. If you do this, you deserve to be ganked, just for the 10B killmail. You don’t understand JF mechanics, a carefully planned jump last 30 sec, 3 session timers: undock, cyno, jump, dock. There’s one dangerous situation (wich is optionnal, you can make several runs with a DST): when you jump 1 gate to the highsec system. It’s ONE jump, you need to have eyes in TWO systems, and you cyno at the ready. Sorry, but given there are absolutely no valid reasons to fly a JF trough Niajra Uedama and around Jita, if you lose one here you are an idiot.

• Undock in a JF, press the “I don’t have time for this” button and you can autopilot in perfect safety (including lowsec/nullsec).
  • Ratting in my titan and hostile tackle appears on grid: I press the “I don’t have time for this” button and the game teleports me to the nearest keepstar.
  • Reinforce / wardec a structure, press the “I don’t have time for this” button, and the game destroys the structure.
2 Likes

And that’s a different opinion from the one you presented before. AFAIK there are more than 2 systems in HS.
And there are JF kills in other systems than the two you are talking about.
( in case you find it hard to believe … https://zkillboard.com/group/902/ )

Now you are gonna tell me that only idiots fly JF in Jita /perimeter and I can understand that. Or that only idiots fly a JF in HS. I totally agree that only idiots play Eve Online ; but you make it sound like you were a special one, so I tell you why you are only special if you have infinite time to play.

1 Like

No really? And what are you arguments about jumping mechanic that make it a dangerous operation? Opinions?

Well I teach you something today : when you say “losing a JF in HS” and “losing a JF in uedama/niarja” are the same thing, you are lying.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s your argument?

Well, by his own admission he is an idiot.

2 Likes

He won, i can’t compete.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well you learn something new every day.

Apparently Uedama and Niarja arent in High Sec.

2 Likes

I think you better just stop writing before you embarrass yourself even further, my friendo.