Burner mission needs rebalance? What has being going on?

I also already had a Garmur kite fit slightly different from yours long time ago, so I just wanted to try a new one. You know, excitement?

yeah, but then dont complain. i always try to flew other ships, but not every ship works.

1 Like

I tried a Vigil fleet issue against Sansha Succubus burner, with extended web range, and few drones
to let you have a chance to warp out. I couldn’t make it but was close. I’d like to test it again on Sisi but I have no idea how to get that particular mission anyway.

in sisi, you just type
/moveme
which opens a place to select (I advice dodixie or hek as those have L4 agents)
Then you dock, and you type
/booststandings
And you have +10 with everybody, so you can refuse/ask again to your agent.

It is not surprising. First, the Garmur is a pirate faction ship and second, the you acquire one is dangerous since you can only get those copies in lowsec.

didnt you see the ironic? :smile:

1 Like

Made Burner Team Jaguar in suggested fitting Garmur - It got me some time before I switched to EM damage for the Bursts. I tried before with LM and no chances. 5 min vid this time!

New video, this time the Hookbill had got to be expansive fitted. The fit that worked for burner Enyo couldn’t make it with 10.000 Guristas rockets… I gave up after 30 mins and upgraded the fit… now it is quite expansive, still cheaper than Garmur overall… It would be awesome if the Hookbill could have all missiles bonuses equal… it would have made it possible perhaps finishing the inquisitor with just Novas…

Enjoy the slaughtering!

I have seen only a Kestrel video on youtube, for Vengeance burner, 5 years old. Light missiles were doing 128 dmg per volley. Now with less than 190 per volley, with OH polarized fast rate of launch, it is almost impossible to break tank… Could you post a recent video of a Griffin doing a Burner Team LV 4 mission??? I would love seeing it. Cheers.

2 things with the garmurvid.

1. use cal navy over gurista ammo.
  2. @25 vs the jaguar a wrecking shot will come sooner or later.