Burner Mission - Ship advice to solo them including fittings

Currently testing alpha burners, so far I’ve killed the Angel, Sansha, and Gurista versions with my cap stable fits. Note I have max alpha skills with implants: A zor’s, a tracking implant, and a gun damage implant. The normal fits will probably work even better as cap skills take a bit of a hit with alpha, and most of the standard fits have an extra damage mod.

Although honestly if you have the isk for the fits, and the SP to use them just buy a plex and go omega, so much easier. Extract SP if you have to, you’ll have it back by the end of the month, and a boat load of isk, unless you play under 10 hours/month.

Agents
Angel: need to heat the AB to be faster than the NPC, so needs more micromanagement than with omega. Seemed like heat on for one cycle, heat off for two was a decent rhythm. Otherwise mostly the same, maybe need to pulse the shield booster because you have less cap.

Sansha: Needed to downgrade to ion blasters for fitting reasons, otherwise mostly the same. You lose a bit of speed and web strength so it can take longer to catch, but once you are on top it goes down quickly.

Gurista: looks like one normal MWD cycle, then 2 heated cycles will let you catch it. and again it’s pretty simple once you catch it.

Blood: ? Loss of minmatar t2 resists make this one more challenging, wolf was just so well suited for this one.

Serpentis: ? Loss of caldari t2 resists makes this one more difficult. sounds like some have been doing it with a rail DD so that might work, although not sure about the tank buff.

Teams:
Amarr: DD still works, the 1 magstab 2 ion blaster version is a bit light on dps, so you probably want to kill both logi.

Caldari: Sucubus worked similar fit to the angel dd but with kinetic resists. Guessing standard team Garmur would be workable too, the caldari ships are the slowest and have biggest sigs I believe.

Gal: ?

Min: ? not sure, tried my succubus but the jag does more damage than the angel dram. one of those things I should have checked before undocking. Also had some big connection issues in both attempts so I don’t really have great data either way.

Bases:
Angel: I assume 3 web vigilant will still work, I believe I tested it with 2 webs at some point, think you just need to put webs on and keep range 4-5km. Need to test though.

Serpentis: I tried a 100mn VNI, worked but was a broken attempt, all my heavy drones got shot down after killing the first and trying on the second. Picked up medium t1 drones and finished the second two. Need to optimize slot layout for sure, and try other things.

Blood: mostly expecting gila will still work. but it’s been on my skip list.

Gurista: vigilant might still work, but I’m pretty sure it’s still on the decline list probably wont test.