Bye Eve Online

I disagree. I enjoy reading these sorts of threads.

4 Likes

I didn’t write it as a complaint, I don’t care what OP thinks of other EVE players nor I think others care what OP thinks of them. I wrote it to illustrate his character that misjudges other people simply because he can not accept being defeated in an online game, let alone the fact that he was defeated because of his own lack of thought put into how he did things in the game and then not just blames others for his own mistake but labels them as well. The point is he is not just ignorant towards his own flaws, he is not just a bad sport as a player, but he is also a malicious toxic person.

1 Like

Oh… I guess someone cares, lol. You like to read whiny quitters? I have to admit, it’s funny how they go on ranting and raving like anybody really gives a sh!t and is going to go " oh no puh-lease don’t leave, we’ll change the game for you, anything but that, please stay " lmao

Imagine losing at PAC Man and then flying into a rage and ranting about how evil/sociopathic the game designers were to include hostile ghosts. It always makes me smile.

5 Likes

Yea, talk about self-centered. Those are the types we used to crack up at 6yo when they lost and threw the toys across the room, lol.

1 Like

I care. I care so much.

1 Like

Undock from Jita 4-4 as suspect and people around you will show you their love by providing you with high quality firewoks. They love you so much they will also grab your corpse to own a piece of you. :heart: :wink:

2 Likes

We’re just clones, replaced for free. Doesn’t that kind of make them worthless? I mean, in theory.

Your corpse is worthless, yes.

In theory? Maybe. In reality however…

1 Like

Oh I know everything is sold in EVE, even loyalty, except anything starting with " Civilian "

1 Like

Ok but aside of that as I write in the article they have a niche use as decloaking devices for gatecampers and such among other reasons why someone would buy them, so despite in theory they have no real value they have actual use to some and manually generating them one by one is tedious thus people who can gather them en masse can make profit off of them sometimes good profit so despite the theory they have actual in-game use and related value due to the circumstances.

1 Like

I totally understand how you feel. but EVE wasn’t always like this. trust me when I say I have been playing for 16 years and it was much more fun and relaxed in the past. only in the last few years the game became populated by toxic players and changed for the worse. my advice to you is to hang in there and search for a suitable game strategy. best thing to do is to join a corp and learn from other older veterans. we can provide support for you if you are willing to stay in the game.
it is not easy, but if you get the ropes, eve is a game that will stay with you for years.

2 Likes

“Show thy fellow player care and respect. Do not spare any ammo”.

I beg to differ
I sold a Civilian Gallente Shuttle for 10 million

WTS -

Carriage returns - 4mill
New paragraphs - 1mill
Caldari Navy Apostrophe - 10mill

4 Likes

It is a fair point. I very nearly quit after losing most of my ships to the toxic crew that call themselves gankers. Fortunately my alliance was able to help and encourage me to stay. The frustrations of this game are enormous. People play this game who should have a health warning on them; games bring out the underlying character, anyone who lives to upset other peoples game for fun are probably just as unpleasant in real life, but there are still ways to get on.

Moral, find a good corp.

1 Like

You can check out but you can never leave.

1 Like

:+1: :fist:

Did he just called us sociopaths?

1 Like