Came back yesterday leaving again today

Dont forget to cloak up, or you will end up the same.

1 Like

I think it’s all connected. It’s no surprise that a player gets ganked and come whine on the forum then he gets told to “git gud” and “htfu”. Expectations. He thinks he’ll get consoled, lol. The forum is just as harsh as the game.
The internet in general is harsh. No one wants to hear whining and BS. Mental Toughness, thick skin all that good stuff…

Is that right ? Well I am going to take the high number of reads and likes of this thread as a community hug and support. Cheers

2 Likes

TTT is why.

Good for you. Keep positive, enjoy your day and fly safe… at least try to and don’t go afk while playing EVE :grin:

1 Like

Consolation incoming. :hugs:

1 Like

Yep only one gank since 2006. Lesson learned that it isn’t just indy and freighter pilots at risk.

But I still think there needs to be a hell of alot of improvement to high sec law enforcement.

PVPers have all of null, wh and low sec to play around in!

That’s only up to CCP. They like Destruction because it forces players to buy new ships and spend either ISK or PLEX or BOTH to do it.
The game is designed for players to lose ships. Losing a ship is part of the game and what makes CCP money.
They’re not going to change mechanics that make them money. It’s up to us to pay attention and play smart.

1 Like

No they like destruction because it’s a PvP game and destruction is part of the balance.

1 Like

That says it all, doesn’t it?

And try limiting the beers and sniff while at the keyboard.:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Lol. Ask CCP dumb updates 2020 and beyond.

1 Like

I left for a few years, then came back. Still logging in every day with a smile, a smaller plan than before, a bit more distant, but without any regrets. Doing great - possibly until ccp’s plan for cloaks unfolds, of course. That’s the single dread. We’ll know soon™, won’t we.

2 Likes

My friend was watching you watching them watching me …

:eye:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Coiners of the phrase :slight_smile:

Before we in the UK had to Watch Out, Beadle’s About, before We’d Been Framed, we were all Game For A Laugh.

Light entertainment of 70s and 80s, you have a lot to answer for.

2 Likes

(sorry for single r, I thought “more than 2 parts in the word so no double r”)
Precisely, there is no deterrent against criminal in HS. There is just a tax, it makes as much sense to say concord is a deterrent than to say IG taxes are a deterrent .

Concord is a deterrent to non-glass canon fits. But by definition, once you can cope with it, a deterrent is no more one, it’s just “gamed”.

Now since HS suicide gankings is also important for game health (especially people who fly T3C idle), of course there must be no real deterrent, that is no mechanism actually present to PREVENT it. There must be mechanisms to regulate it though, to balance it - typically to avoid “blitzcanon” from being the go-to build

1 Like

I only want to say, and feel free to refute if Ive missed an important point, but there are cases were taxation is used as a deterrent.

Of course, and someone else was probably watching him.

1 Like