Can the CSMs please look into this

Hello, Kshal Aideron – a csm17 candidate that is NOT a vet. At my young 2 years and some months in the game I haven’t managed to procure the bitter and jaded achievement yet. :grin:

But in all seriousness, issues like these are why I’m running for CSM.

For enjoyment, I pvp and try to drag every non-pvper and new player along on my rookie roams however when I’m not FCing NPSI pvp fleets or rookie oriented incursion fleets I’m probably on an alpha trying some ‘vet’s’ tutorial or trying to understand the pain points a new player faces.

Up until now I’ve focused mostly on the NPE, career missions, some abyssals, incursions, and missions in high sec, I’m now starting to mine on an alpha to figure out what a brand new player encounters. So talk to me. I may not make CSM this year, but I’ll just be right back at it next year. Like Mike it may take 3 or 4 times, but I’ll get there and when I do I’ll be more than prepared!

Here’s my official CSM thread, but you can always contact me directly on the Eve Rookies discord. I also regularly stream so you’re more than welcome to share your ideas with me there (though if you catch me FCing a pvp fleet I might not be as chatty since I need to pay attention to my little chicks).

1 Like