Can we fix the wallet

I like it, but it is a bit big! the buttons are definitely too big. There needs to be a compact mode like in Planetary Production window.

1 Like

ok octoven the reason i have my wallet window this large is because its stacked with most of my other windows that i use like the market and because i like to see my market transaction with out have to scroll so much and the overview wasnt the main problem to the window it was just a minor one where all the other problems with the wallet was visible

look at this pic below im lucky enough to be able to have my window/wallet at this size and still have space on my screen to see other things.
we dont even have a scroll bar at the bottom of the window so if i had it any smaller i wouldnt be able to see what location that sold or where i bought the item
and you might argue based on my pic, look you can still see everything even with the large ass buttons and yes i can see but you also said who even have their wallet at that size any way so we are now back to my original problem with stuff that shouldnt take up so much space is now taking up alot of space

we could ofc also just do like the other interface that ccp made agency and hypernet just make it fixet size because it seems that ppl just like to get crap ui

and one more thing move the next page buttons to the top its bad design to have it down there i know it make sens based on alot of products out there but all interacteble items are in the top and one is moved so far away from everything else is not good

2 Likes

And above all, get rid of the corporate wallet delayā€¦ it messes with my market dopamine shotā€¦

1 Like

WAAAAHHH!!!

SOMETHING NEWWW!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!

BRING BAK MY OLD EVE!!!

IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Got the point?.. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A design decision by the devs is no ā€œissueā€.

Itā€™s something newā€¦which explains the whining hereā€¦

You can block people on the forums? How? :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I donā€™t block people on these forums, I just meant ignore as in not replying to him.

As for your question, I donā€™t know but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s others who know how to do it.

1 Like

Let's block people! - #9 by Chan_aar (I think)

2 Likes

That you are an idiot? yes sir.

1 Like

To add my two cents:
ā€“ Why canā€™t I pin the Market Orders tab to the left side? I have to go into the Finance submenu to re-open it every time I log in, or if I accidentally close it.
ā€“ In the old interface, I was able to see all my market-relevant finances in one place: Current total ISK, current escrow amount. Now I have to toggle between two separate windows to get that information.
ā€“ The highlighting on market orders is WAY too light, especially for us older players. Can we make that more obvious, or make it customizable?

1 Like

Of course that is how you have your windows arranged, others do it differently. My point being that everyone has a subjective opinion and none will be a perfect solution. However, the new wallet UI is progress to the original one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.