Cannot log into test server

The last mirror is what broke steam log ins… I’ve never seen that an issue before.

how many games leave the test server open to the players like EVE?
Activision Blizzard doesn’t I know that for a fact.

You might want to read this then… FAQ for the server.

Its primary function is to provide a test environment as close as possible to the live environment of Tranquility. For this purpose, the Tranquility database is “mirrored” (copied) over to the Singularity server once every few months (or more often, if needed by the CCP Quality Assurance department). For testing the performance of the server and client with many players at the same place (especially fleet-fights) there are periodical mass testing events.

Read this too, while you are at it. (the above quote was from this page)

wanted to add this on:

the popularity you see, (not counting since the mirror that broke steam logins) Are new players joining, or vets rejoining since a mirror was made, and changing their emails so the log in for TQ doesn’t match what was on record with SiSi… Then both groups, new players, and vets with their alts, come here to throw a fit and throw shade because CCP can’t give just one person access to SiSi… If they did it for one, which they can’t i’d assume, they’d have to do it for every tom dick and hairy that joins the game.

it takes 3 days for them to prepare the mirror… Basically if they did go the route of allowing someone access to SiSi, after the fact, they’d have to go back in, and remove all the structures and all they do before the mirror as to not give any intel away.