Cannot login on testserver

I have 3 accounts that I can play on Tranquility, but I cannot login to a single one of them on testserver - client claims Invalid username/password.
The accounts are more than a year old, the login information was not changed for quite some time and works on the live server.
Anyone experiencing similar problems?

Edit: Its working again
Looks like it was only a temporary problem, thx at CCP if anyone fixed it.
Restarting the PC and client did not fix it before

are you on steam?

No, my eve client is not connected to steam.

If you hadn’t changed passwords since 8-10-21 then it may be a bug and you could have access to the next mirror after Nov/Dec. They won’t randomly fix someone’s account on sisi.

Its working again
Looks like it was only a temporary problem, thx at CCP if anyone fixed it.
Restarting the PC and client did not fix it before

I can’t login either.

It gets into the client, throws up an “Incompatible (Release)” error and that’s it.

are servers again not working? throws connection error

Same it keeps giving me network error

Yep, me too. can’t log in a new account or use the launch the client.

If you and nate are on macs, that would explain your issues. They were migrating SiSi to be the native Mac client. I’m on windows and I could log into it an hour after you.

Hi, folks

After mass change of passwords on tranquility of all my accounts i can not login to singularity. I lost paper with last password and tried to change it at singilarity too but your form in launcher throw me to https://secure-singularity.testeveonline.com/forgotpassword.aspx?utm_medium=app&utm_source=launcher but this entrypoint looks like broken. Repair this ASAP please. Looks like you just have not correct A entry at root DNS for this domain or may be some problems with web server…

They don’t offer any support or any upkeep to singularity other than mirroring it from TQ. Last one was last month.

Ok ll wait)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.