Cannot stay connected for more than a few minutes D/C

We now have an open support ticket with WOW! Internet on these issues.

I want to continue to urge customers of WOW! that you send in a support request to WOW! (and ask them in turn to contact Cloudflare support).

1 Like

Same issue, wow, MI. I just bought 40 bucks of plex last night to get back into the game after years of being away. Greatā€¦

My login issue seems to be resolved. Been logged in most of the day with no disconnect

1 Like

Glad to hear that; hope it stays that way.

When did you connect? We got our WOW! case number at 10:15 UTC / EVE Time, and hope that WOW! started looking into this right away, but I havenā€™t seen yet if there have been replies on the case.

Still having DC issues here.

it was around 14:13 eve time

South Columbus Iā€™m having an issue connecting as well I am trying the VPN solution as someone said earlier ion thread.

Used Nord VPN seems that I get kicked still just not as fast

As we continue to investigate the issues affecting WOW! Internetā€™s customers we want to see if we can do something from the software side. Can you run Loglite and do a few tests for us so we can record how this affects the client, please.

Please start the Launcher, start Loglite (see below), then log in and click play, wait until you are disconnected, try playing again, get disconnected again, save the log and send it to us?

To start the Loglite tool you can click on the ā€˜Eā€™ in the top right corner of the launcher and then select the ā€˜Start LogLiteā€™ option.

After you have performed the steps above please click File ā†’ ā€˜Save asā€¦ā€™. If you already have an open support request then attach the file (.lsw) to it, but otherwise create a new support request and include the file.

More detailed information is available about the Loglite tool in https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/202078999-EVE-LogLite-Diagnostic-Tool-

I have received word from WOW! that they are working with Cloudflare and CCP on this matter.

1 Like

Update:

Some WOW! Internet customers are reporting to us that the issue has been resolved for them. They appear to have in common to previously have been routed through Atlanta, GA and are probably now routed through a new peering connection between WOW! and Cloudflare in Ashburn, VA, which was set up yesterday morning.

Other WOW! customers have reported to us that the issue persists and have sent us detailed clients logs (per instructions above). They appear to have in common to be routed through Chicago, IL. The investigation continues.

1 Like

I have wow and can now play without an issue. Central Michigan

Still have issues, although the timing between disconnects is no longer 1 min from like yesterday. Usually around 10-15 min and I am in the central Ohio region, so probably routing via Chicago using WOW Internet.

Still disconnecting within a few seconds of logging on.
ISP: WOW Location: Central Ohio USA No VPN

Note: The VPN notation above stems from the fact that earlier today I was able to connect successfully through a VPN and was connected for more than an hour with no problems. Once I stopped using the VPN the disconnection problems came back.

How are those talks between WOW and Cloudfare coming along? Any updates?

WOW! and Cloudflare set up a new peering connection in Ashburn, VA, early on Tuesday morning (UTC). Cloudflare now has CCPā€™s support ticket on hold until they can peer with WOW! in Chicago, IL.

If you trace your route to TQ (using the command tracert 172.65.201.188) then you should be able to spot Chicago in there. It might look something like this, this is a confirmed failure route through Telia in Chicago:

Word columbus ohio here!!!

:red_circle: 3rd time today that I get disconnects on all of my active accounts. I am decidedly not living in that third world country called USA and I do not use WOW.

4th time now.

Still not fixed. WoW Customer Detroit area here.

Was able to stay in station for 15 minutes, swapped to another character and undocked to an immediate disconnect.

@CCP_Explorer Thanks for keeping us updated of progress in this thread.

I have not been able to stay connected for more then 10 minutes, for a week now. I usually DC with seconds.
I an also on WOW in central Michigan.