Can't Play the game because of the DANG incursions!

Agreed- trig scouts are OP for brand new capsuleers. Do they spawn in starter systems? IMO, they shouldn’t be in starter systems or perhaps even those adjacent.

I recall being relieved when rats would show up to alleviate the grinding torpor of mining in my little Venture as a new player. But these trigs are like CODE if they could buy permits from CONCORD to gank at will.

Thank You (BOWS) It is nice to know that at least one person understands where I am coming from.

Just wait until you meet diamond rats. They will tear your Orca apart in a few moments if you aren’t paying attention. They also scram, so getting away is not always an option.

I am still not sure how you died to Trig scouts, because they are far too weak to kill an Orca unless it wasn’t tanked at all, or you were AFK for 10+ minutes. And I say this as someone who mines in an Orca in 0.5. Some of us have given you suggestions on what you should do to avoid it happening again.

You have played for 14 years, you should know that the only safe place in the game is being docked up. Learn from this explosion, and carry on.

… unless you’re docked up in a wormhole citadel (with apologies to Hard Knocks).

2 Likes

You do know that Eve is an MMO right. There are people to play with. Make some friends, form a group, play with others, or if you insist on playing all alone run an second account to defend yourself (though playing with others is far better). People have been playing with people in Eve for years now, maybe you should try it, you may actually enjoy it!

1 Like

I’m new player and just today i died 2 times because of this, i was alight to place i want to warp out and was not AFK. I see them warping in, i press warp button and while my ship prepare to jump BOOM - no ship. 1 scout need 6 seconds to kill my venture, but they are never alone. Fells like mechanic created to fight high level AFK miners bites new players more then old once.

1 Like

add MSE (medium shield extender) to your venture instead of asteroid scanner.

3 Likes

more than 5000 star systems, 2500 or so wormholes systems, why not move to a system they are not active in?

Are you orbiting something when you are mining or are you just sitting there? If you’re sitting still you’ll pop really fast.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.