Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity

The treason is the worst of the crimes and the most dishonorable action a human can commit, digracing their ancestors and whole family. Would they betray us and join Triglavian invaders, or would get seduced by dumbifying gallente propaganda to join Federation or Republic - they all are scum, to not be even considered humans anymore.

Unfortunately, there’s little we can do to them other than using typical capsuleer-vs-capsuleer methods, pointing at them and shaming them. They are still under CONCORD protection, and this is disturbing.

Lately the CONCORD has added a function to set anyone not in the war as suspect for entering military outposts in the warzone. That really helped us, regular soldiers, because before we had to lose our security status for engaging pirating capsuleers and ourselves started confused as pirates, which was insulting to our nature.

If the CONCORD could add such restriction to EDENCOM and Triglvian gates, this will allow us to take care of all the triglavian supporters or dishonorable folks as ARC without fear of CONCORD retaliation just for us trying to save humanity from digraced capsule pilots. Until that happens, I am not even sure on which side the CONCORD is on.

One more time I will say, that the capsuleer program shall be transferred back to the hands of Caldari Navy, as all capsule pilots shall be treated as military assets instead of letting us roam free, murder and destroy. Caldari Navy will separate wheat from the chaff and will enforce order and compliance among capsuleer ranks.

With that I will be delighted to see all these triglavian-supporting Mantels you have listed court-martialled for treason and put to the wall.