Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity

of course we want to be on the liberators’ list after our efforts :wink:

1 Like

Considering Triglavians part of humanity without having any proof of what they are is utterly foolish … at best.

1 Like

Well, they are, aren’t they? they’re clearly humanoid, and although we ain’t seen one with their suit off the ability to speak our language makes it likely they’re human.
Besides, we haven’t encountered any aliens yet and we’ve scoured the whole darned galaxy, so what else could they be?

Your poor knowledge of the universe we live in saddens me, do you qualify drifters as humans too?

Is your own body without modifications?

1 Like

There’s huge amounts of proof that the Triglavians are human though

The treason is the worst of the crimes and the most dishonorable action a human can commit, digracing their ancestors and whole family. Would they betray us and join Triglavian invaders, or would get seduced by dumbifying gallente propaganda to join Federation or Republic - they all are scum, to not be even considered humans anymore.

Unfortunately, there’s little we can do to them other than using typical capsuleer-vs-capsuleer methods, pointing at them and shaming them. They are still under CONCORD protection, and this is disturbing.

Lately the CONCORD has added a function to set anyone not in the war as suspect for entering military outposts in the warzone. That really helped us, regular soldiers, because before we had to lose our security status for engaging pirating capsuleers and ourselves started confused as pirates, which was insulting to our nature.

If the CONCORD could add such restriction to EDENCOM and Triglvian gates, this will allow us to take care of all the triglavian supporters or dishonorable folks as ARC without fear of CONCORD retaliation just for us trying to save humanity from digraced capsule pilots. Until that happens, I am not even sure on which side the CONCORD is on.

One more time I will say, that the capsuleer program shall be transferred back to the hands of Caldari Navy, as all capsule pilots shall be treated as military assets instead of letting us roam free, murder and destroy. Caldari Navy will separate wheat from the chaff and will enforce order and compliance among capsuleer ranks.

With that I will be delighted to see all these triglavian-supporting Mantels you have listed court-martialled for treason and put to the wall.

Just because something has a human shape doesn’t mean it has humanity within. Humanity is measured by actions, and the Triglavians have clearly shown how little they value human life and humanity by routhlessly attacking our systems and peaceful mining barges for months now.

The fact that the empires united to form EDENCOM proves that beside the conflicts, the empires have something in common and I like that fact.

On the other hand I think it is really worrying, that large alliances from the outer regions are using this opportunity to push down the empire forces. Over the past few years, these alliances have been infiltrating the economy and even interfered in the empire warzones, run by capsuleers and are unpredictable and power hungry. I fear that they could side with the Triglavians and start a war against the empires… :confused:

2 Likes

Hey I’ve heard this one before.

3 Likes

Drifters are machines. Nothing more. They are more dead than living and only serves as control systems for their ships.

Triglavians, on the other hand, still show signs that they are human. Even with their violent nature.

1 Like

To the people who comment about the Triglavian and their lack of humanity and respect for human life: Remember that CONCORD look the other way when Capsuleers trade and murder large amount of slaves. Neither sides can be trusted in this.

4 Likes

I have constantly admitted that CONCORD is inept at best, but the Triglavs are harvesting people and stars.

Nobody has said “CONCORD is wonderful.” I am legitimately just concerned about civilians.

4 Likes

They have returned everyone they experimented (in one piece) with and so far there is no indication of star harvesting, or what this would result in.

1 Like

And I am legitimately just doubting that CONCORD are truely interested in the wellbeing of the civilians.

1 Like

Not true at all, in fact the only triglavian beings captured are the 2 in the vedmak and only CONCORD knows what they are.
All you’ve seen is images and sound, and those hardly prove anything.

Not true, actually. An operation was undertaken in October last year to board and capture a Zorya’s Vedmak that was ultimately successful. It was even publicized here by local media to some degree Mr. Bastrom, full reports simply have not Yet been compiled into an open, cohesive document, though some parts of reports were leaked at one point.

Give me 2 minutes to put out a “local” news about triglavians beings cows using stars to increase milk production… and then let’s fight over which local news is more believable based on tangible proofs available.

1 Like

I’m on a scientific mission to witness first hand a star’s collapse.

This has nothing to do with being against humanity. This is for science!

3 Likes

For my part I am participating to rescue all abandoned and neglected Drones as a result of this conflict.
I’m happy to say I have rescued many Drones since this started and will be giving them all good homes.

4 Likes

I find it quite insulting that after all the work i put in smashing edencom fleets and waving the flag of zoyra that i wasnt included in the list. Please fix this mistake