Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity

Im proud to be on this list as a loyal supporter of Triglav.

1 Like

I believe that was the approach the Amarrians also took in the Historical battle at Vak’Atioh…

We should all know how well that one turned out

1 Like

Do you even know what you’re supporting?

I am no ally of the Empires, but the Triglavians are menace upon mystery. I don’t see siding with them as being anything more than a useful idiot.

I’m not talking about the ‘Amarrian approach’ to anything. I never once advocated for giving positions of honor to an obvious blooder or pointlessly escalating a forever war.

Now please, stay on topic.

I have my personal reasons for supporting Triglav which is my business and my right as a Capsuleer.

Insulting ones choice as idiotic just because you don’t agree with it is in and of itself, idiotic.

I was there when the drifters came.

Tyrannos brought death and destruction.

I scanned their structures for the knowledge to access their domain.

Domain

I faced the demon and destroyed his ship, as he did mine.
I discovered the truth.

I do not know Zorya Triglav.
And I will not make a deal with a devil.

I stand on the edge of tomorrow.

And I am not alone.

3 Likes

/ down with despots and tyrants, the mimitar with their disgusting tattoos, the Amarr with their slavery, the Caldari with their complete lack of individual freedoms. And the Gallente for trying to impose their will onto the Caldari. The triglavs have made no attempt to restrict rights or freedoms like all 4 of the empires have.

1 Like

I don’t know, in most places kidnapping civilians and placing them in testing environments for unknown purposes is considered restricting their freedom.

5 Likes

One day you fools will see the light be it willingly or not is of no concern to the collective !

Are you talking about Sanshas? I haven’t heard about mass scale kiddnapings from our dorito bois.

I have no idea what that nickname is about, but here is one of the news articles that makes a brief mention of the Triglav raids.

They are taking people and you are supporting it. Hate empire governments all you wish, but you’re hurting the civilians more than the ones in power responsible for their wrongdoings. The empires will survive and those with power will ensure their own safety. The powerless will be the most hurt.

1 Like

You say the Triglavians are against humanity.

The Amarrians keep human beings in shackles.
The Caldari crush any free spirit in the name of their ‘state’
The Gallente profess freedom yet support megacorporation’s plans to control the population
The Minmatar havent even finished freeing their people after -all this time-

And you. Stand there and say we are against humanity? Humanity! What a concept. If this galaxy is an example of “humanity” then it might not even be worth the effort.

3 Likes

Once again, I’ve responded to exactly the point you just made.

Hey, why ain’t I on the list? I was broadcasting pro-trig propaganda in Raravoss for 5-6 hours straight! I wanna be a traitor to humanity! I demand to be added to the list!

1 Like

Added.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

awh damn I’m not on the list :confused: after all that effort turning Rara into losec…

We know what we’re signing up for.

We’re signing up to fight the forces that have kept us capsuleers enslaved for so long- CONCORD.

CONCORD regularly hold weapons that can kill us in single shots, and have often demonstrated that they use them for even the slightest act against their orders. We’re helpless against them, because they keep us enslaved with their cheating technology. Hell, they’ve put kill switches in all of us, and rule us with an iron fist in Highsec.

Zorya Triglav has offered to rid us of CONCORD, so we’re fighting for the side of freedom.

We’re not betraying humanity.
You’re betraying the Capsuleers.

3 Likes

This reminds me of when EM kept a public standings list and pirates used to contact me demanding to be made red because their pirate friends did not take them seriously if they could not even make the EM red list.

Good times.

9 Likes

The Factional Warfare zones are always changing hands in a pre-approved fight club playground by CONCORD, every faction could pick one system (and provide proper transport for those interested to leave or to join) and lease it to the Trigs and see what actually happens.

CONCORD is now in a state where it coordinates both the controled “war” between factions and a program to unite those same factions at “war” between themselves against the Trigs.

War is indeed very lucrative!

2 Likes