Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity

It’s sad when our most useful Kybernauts are not included in the List of Heroes

5 Likes

I am sure if you provide the verification Arsia asked for, this can be fixed. She is only one person, she cannot witness everything. But like she said, capsuleers like to talk ■■■■■■■■ about their own deeds and those of others’, so just hearsay would be a bad method to do it.

2 Likes

To be honest, I’ve seen her in Raravoss aiding the Collective.

I just wait to have a decent quantity of new names for each update. I’m going to be making a list off of the forums that’s searchable and can be sorted. My free time’s just at a premium right now, as can be imagined.

1 Like

It’s not really a research, just a mere of an attempt to excuse their crimes.
Just like these dissidents who hijacked freighters and formed “Arek’Jaalan” to do some sort of “research”. They were making research while they were in the State, but once they ran they were just ineptly poking at things they don’t understand as excuse for their freighter theft, and they didn’t bring profit, they only brough calamity.

This is just a similar case. There is no controversy, everyone shall know already that ARC are dishonorable liars.

That is controversy by definition, Ms. Kim, especially as they’ve cast reasonable doubt on their ‘dishonorability’.

Certainly they haven’t, considering they were created by Priano and Priano is still member of the organization. If someone didn’t know yet who Priano is and why she cannot be considered honorable, here is the evidence.

Evidence of you using a years-old perceived slight on your credibility to grandstand about someone else’s honour, and stake that honour (without their agreement or interest) on a challenge of your unilateral choosing?
Your own thoroughly dishonorable tactics in that situation aside… Live in the moment, Ms. Kim. I see evidence here only that Makoto Priano did not sink to your level in that moment by agreeing, regardless of whatever actions of hers that you were responding to, and I’m sure you have more important things to do than carry this particular grudge around.
Whether Priano can be treated as a sole and wholesale representative of ARC is a different matter, and considering the importance we’ve all placed on Mr. Anteovnuecci’s ideas lately, demonstrably not the case. That is a closed matter, however.

DO YOU DARE TO BLAME CALDARI OFFICER IN DISHONORABLE CONDUCT?!
In that case I challenge YOU to answer for your words with your life. If you have honor and will pick the duel, I will answer for your words you listed here. Otherwise, I’ll just strike you out as another dishonorable liar.

Thus, pick your weapon. You can meet me in a ship with your chosen size or in station or planetside to resolve issue you have caused with your foolish words face to face… if YOU will dare, of course. I can offer in that case swords or handguns.

So long as, in truly honourable fashion, my honour is staked on my answering the challenge, not on its outcome. If my honour is staked on who lives or dies, irrelevant of any truth in the situation, then you have dishonoured me, and yourself even further, by the mere suggestion of this, and you would do well to ponder your understanding of what it means to be honourable.

Again, derailed with talks of honor. If you two would like, there are plenty of other threads to discuss meaningless duels about some vague, undefined concept.

You are correct, and I apologize for my part in it.

Quite frankly, Charles, I am selfish.

I’ll also confirm however that I will not be taking part in any pro-triglav operations for the known future; instead, surveillance will be my flavor of interaction. I respect my organization and moreover my friends enough to assent to what ARC’s has established directive at this time, even if I’m not in full agreement with it.

But back to motives:

I do in fact value data over material, in almost any given situation; information is the key to understanding the world we live in, the secrets of the past, and the mysteries of the future. To quote a proverb that resonated strongly with me during my schooling at Uenuk Kitz:

If knowledge is power,
And power is control,
Then to know is to control.
– SoCT::J3E Proverb

ADDITIONALLY, I’d like to put forward some thoughts about baseliners, as you seem so convinced that Raravoss will become their “graveyard”. Tell me, what do you know of the intentions the Collective has for those inhabiting the systems they invade? Because I certainly haven’t see any gravestones yet.

In fact, I see something completely different.

We have countless examples now of the Collective absconding with civilian populations and not killing them, but moving them to artificial environment structures. From what little information AEGIS and EDENCOM deign to provide us with, it seems that the Collective has been making efforts to bioadapt New Eden’s Narodnya to SURVIVE in extremely harsh environments.

If something truly awful was happening to these civilians, I am confident that EDENCOM would inform us, as such information would sway more to the side of EDENCOM than to the Triglav. Instead, silence.

My current highest-percent-confidence hypothesis for the situation for baseliners is that the Triglav are in fact making efforts to PRESERVE THEM, through some method, once their Stellar Objective is complete in a target system - as, if a place were to become more like the Abyss, the environment its inhabitants would need to endure would certainly become more harsh than before.

Compared to what’s been done to baseliners historically by the Drifters (total biomass-harvesting), Nation (hivelink subjugation), and the AMARR (condemnation to eternal slavery), the Triglav might perhaps be the most merciful route by far; if I were a civilian and had to choose between all of these (including the above hypothesized option), I know what I would go with.

In short, though: I want to know.

8 Likes

By preserved, you mean pickled in aspic. We don’t know at the moment, given the level of activity in system what conditions on planet are like. There are extensive radiation emissions from the sun and that is probably enough to fry anyone on a planet unless they take extensive precautions.

1 Like

Hence my curiosity about the bioadaption of the population. The Triglav themselves seem to be no strangers to changing their own bodies to survive in a very unfriendly environment, and I strongly wish to know what’s to happen to the civilians.

If it’s still something awful, a thing I’m not strongly swayed toward anymore in all honesty, it would not be unreasonable to initiate evacuations in Raravoss - as the only apparent population centers are aboard capsuleer citadels and a small smattering of planetary colony environments scattered among the sterile barren and gas planets.

3 Likes

I suppose you will next offer aid with the benevolent Reclaiming of Floseswin IV.

1 Like

Again, if data is so important, why did you choose using weapon systems against imperial vessels as your means of obtaining that data? Why did you not choose to simply observe, or as Kernher pointed out why did you not do what other, credible, scientists are doing and run simulations or conduct other laboratory and field tests of that nature? Why was the gun your observational tool of choice?

You weren’t doing ‘science’ and ‘discovery’ while destroying vessels crewed by my people, and continuing to somehow justify active military participation just reinforces how discredited you are.

You’d have been better keeping your mouth shut rather than continue to make this an ongoing issue for your colleagues who are fighting the Triglavian menace.

3 Likes

Please, this. Anything to settle the incessant bickering between the Republic and Empire. Give it to the Triglavians and be done with it.

Eh I shoot both. Trigs and empires.

I would go a step further, getting the evacuation done ASAP (CONCORD could reward/call pilots for this king of logistical missions), and inviting anyone that wants to know what happens to stay or join the planets (there are plenty available).

2 Likes

Evacuating an entire system on short notice isn’t so much an actually doable thing, though, Ms. Tsukiyo?

2 Likes