Capsuleer Day Clash event sites possible without stupid triglavian ship?

Is your skull wearing panties?

4 Likes

how I would like to fight against the TRIV … unfortunately it takes a lot of skill and a lot of money to invest in a good ship for that. :crazy_face: :sob: :anger: :boom:

Yes but t2 panties.

5 Likes

I just have done a couple of sites in a navy brutix… just as the vindi shreds through conduits the brutix does the same for the event sites (and I guess a regular one would do just fine as well)…

My fitting

High:

• 6x Neutron Blaster

Med:

• 1x Large cap battery
  • 2x web
  • 1x Afterburner

Low:

• 1x med repairer
  • 2x Energized adaptive nano membrane
  • 2x Magnetic field stabs
  • 1x Reactive Armor hardener
  • 1xDamage Control

Rigs:

• 2x aux nano pump
  • 1x anti explosive

With Asklepians it´s already way overtanked tbh and I could easily replace the reactive hardener with another magstab, I just went with a little bit more tank to see what is waiting inside and my best guess is that even without the implants the sites are not much of a challenge for a brutix.

3 Likes

I suspect the site NPC’s do heavy neuting, right?

i check tomorrow the ship and fit cost

the site have all neut.

I can’t playblaster or gatling, i play drone.

Too much poo poo and not enough do do… Everyone knows that the Orca is a real mans ship!

this event is 100% for Omega++ with Triglavian ship.
Badest event ever. Is not for all, only for a few people who will fill their pockets.

30min for a stupid 10M isk loot…
I make 35M isk/h mining afk.

DDOS, lag, can’t longin, event boring… What else?17 yeas of bugs

the years pass and more the game becomes boring.
Can we go back 10 years when it was fun?

When I look at the lost ships and their bling fits https://zkillboard.com/kill/78211689/ I tell myself noway that content is meant for me.

2 Likes

I am not sure if there is a standard fit these invasions ships are decked out in bling fits, but here is what I would consider a fun ship to fight.

[Damavik, *Simulated Damavik Fitting]
Basic Explosive Plating
Basic Thermal Plating
Basic EM Plating

Small Cap Battery I
Small Cap Battery I
Stasis Webifier I

Light Entropic Disintegrator I
Small Energy Neutralizer I
Small Remote Armor Repairer I

Small Anti-Explosive Pump I
Small Anti-Thermal Pump I
Small Anti-EM Pump I

Meson Exotic Plasma S x5000

Please CCP make them fun to fight not hard to destroy.

And it’s complicated to finish a site with a standard ship because there will always be a player in Drekavac to come and steal kills and loots …

We don’t want to be forced to play in Triglavian ship!

But if we don’t play Triglavian we need 30-40min to finish a single site. And often another Triglavian player comes to steal it!

nah I was referring to how a trig ship that would be fun to fight if they were fitted with the basic modules because as soon as they out perform the very basic modules a new player has access to would therefore obsolete so many modules like those basic ones pointed out.

What I was trying to bring forward is that the ships we might decide to use does’t have to be well fitted, but more importantly the invasion npc fleets should not be better fitted (stats) than the basic modules that are available.

Sure there can be officer type invasion ships but it currently seems all of the npc ships are very well fitted and using the stats from the best modules.

1 Like

Gnosis. 15ish minutes. Seems to work. Too much like hard work for me but, if that’s your bag, go for it.

2 Likes

well done but limit limit … Someone with a little less skills will not pass and will lose 150M

very soothing music :heart_eyes:

Remove Alpha, remove problem

Start with this Alpha right here:

3 Likes

Seems like a passive tanked drake would be easy mode for these sites. If a little slow.

Passive drakes, active harbingers, boring myrms can all do it effeciently. Not worth it, but still. Seems like you rather just cry about being “forced” into trig ships, even though there are lots of other options.

1 Like