Captain Quarter screenshots

how do you get the amarr statue?

1 Like

slay existed, ive played it. BUT it was on ps3 inside the other avatar sim “playstation home”
there was a location you could travel too that was a bar inside a station and it had a room with slay tables instead of pool, a large window with booths where you could see ships dock and undocking and a recruiter that gave out some free items for dust 514.

4 Likes

I don’t know, they must have followed me on my ship by their own. I never would have taken them with me by my own! I swear!

2 Likes

I didn’t have the skills to take the screen shot properly at the time.

I was just thrilled to see my New Pilot Certification anoucement on the screen in the Captain’s Quarters.

5 Likes

Agree…

…to disagree…

…about who’s got better curves.

4 Likes

I wish I’d taken more, but this is all I have…

4 Likes

The Machariel did fit perfectly in warm lights of Minmatar stations.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I really regret not taking screenshots when I had the chance :frowning:

1 Like

I probably have some left somewhere, when I can find them again, which shouldn’t take too long…

1 Like

Hello guys,

You can upload those screen shoot on www.eve-wallpaper.com :slight_smile:
This way they won`t be forgoten.

2 Likes

Let it die …

Why we should let such a nice initiative to die bro ?
That Captain Quarter was a lot of work from some teams. Is not so hard to keep some print screen on the internet somewhere.

How would you feel if your work for few years vanish ?

2 Likes

I agree 100%.

There was a lot of work put into creating the Captains Quarters, CCP should have expanded on it and added some sort of game play content created specifically for the Captains Quarters.

Could have been something simple such as having ‘The Door’ open to a maze of corridors with dimly lit rooms containing hackable lockers holding loot, or at the very least have the Video Screen enable Video Conference Calling to other characters in their CQ.

Definitely had a lot of potential. It’s a shame some short sighted people at CCP decided to throw it all away.

1 Like

4 Likes

It seems they can bring it back in some form, and they currently use the storage and resources for development.

They still own the rights to it and so, they won’t have to redesign new systems from it, and prove it with a patent office and so on.

1 Like

Small % of use. (c) CCP

Sorry of course.
But in a company where everything depends on use in%, I am skeptical.
A lot of things were removed, something that gave the game beauty and individuality.
For example, you will not see this in the game: EvE Screenshots - #59 by Vollhov_Jr
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Amarr Captains Quarters

4 Likes