Carrier Ratting Guide

You could have an alt scout the sanctums before you warp. I have a looting salvage alt that does that

Sounds nice, but if your second character/account would VNI ratting, wouldn’t you get more ISK?

I don’t sell my escalation for example. In that time I bookmark that escalation, I could earn more ISK in ratting.

Most likely yes. I’ve been experimenting with 2 VNI perma ratting, 1 carrier doing Sanctums and then using my 4th alt to loot and salvage. It’s hard to say if the loot is outweighing the 3rd VNI ratting or not. I can’t do all this and carrier rat though, the carrier takes too much focus to not lose a fighter. 10 mil fighter hurts the isk/per hour more haha.

1 Like

Super ticks? That is tricky. Some guys bull about 150 mil ticks but I guess in practice it is up to 100 mil per tick. Many depends on where you rat (if u have perfect ratting conditions all the time).

1 Like

Is this guid still up to date? I am looking to buy a nid but all my exp in ratting is locked with damn vni and paladin. I read this guide and have one question, my fit for ratting in angel’s space include in low:
Damage Control II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

and according to guide it is better to use 4 OTE II.
I am gona ratt in drone space.

What’s close to max tick you get in a regular carrier not a super? And is a tick every 15min or 20? Just wondering cause I rat in lowsec and make about 600mil per hour. These numbers seem low. Lowsec seems to be the best way to rat unless you are super ratting.

I just read more posts in this thread. Super getting 100mil per tick? Even st 15min that is only 400mil per hour. I make about 600mil depending on some variance. And I’m only risking 2bil with insurance payout vs 25bil. Yikes.

Are you doing lvl5s?

Yea –

Wish i had the standings :stuck_out_tongue:

easy to get. 1 day if you spend some isk

What do you mean by spending some isk?

You do the data missions or whatever you call them. You need tags. Instead of finding them you buy them, like 700mil total between the 2 friendly factions. If you have good social skills and are at 0 standing it boosts to 5.0. The rear grind lol 3 fw for a day, bam 7.0 faction standing.

Sorry on phone. Lvl 3 fw missions to finish off.

The headline is misleading somewhat, overpowered.

The headline should state:

“A guide to program your bot(s) and further ruin EVE, 1 trillion at a time”.

Are you saying that every carrier pilot is a botter? :thinking:

3 Likes

Delete this please

@CHEFFF ? why?

So i am a thanny guy myself because all the niddy fits i have ever seen are like yours. extenders and hardners passive shield tank all damage mods in the low.

Where i always saw the thanny good was that i could fit 4 amps 1 reactive/dcu and a CapArmorRep in the lows and have ALL my midslots for tracking/optimal range boosters and a afterburner all the utilities that i liked using to increase applied damage and get the ship steered to the next site faster.

This niddy fit actually makes alot of sence if it indeed can tank all the damage with out ever needing to stop and rep up.

I would say in space that has EM damage that the niddy fit this way might not be the best option at first thought. Perhaps it is tankable just fine.