CCP: Clarification on simultaneous Alphas+Omegas:

I am aware and do remember that.

I am asking just one simple thing:

CCP, is the quoted ISD statement correct?

What @Eternus8lux8lucis says is correct. You need to read what he typed, reread the TOS/EULA, read some GM posts and you will understand. Or not. Just keep posting… it will all be okay.

Well according to my experience the chance of receiving actually meaningful response is thin. I think one exception was me asking about using modding tools to enable Chinese localization, but I still have to consider the chance that CCP’s word doesn’t equal to what a GM will do.

Make a ticket

And at the same time send them your proof that me and Major are only one person that use VPN, and alphas and omegas or whatever that was all about lol

I’m trembling… for you lolll

Reading back @Nevyn_Auscent and @Sugar_Smacks gave very precise answers, but like in any other thread you shut them down because it didn’t fit with your motive… pretty lame if you ask me lol

You won’t get one. They will tell you to read the EULA and ToS and if you still feel you aren’t clear, they will tell you to make a support ticket and ask the GM’s.

1 Like

vs

You are the convicted cheater, that continued to give false data.

Don’t bother, he doesn’t comprehend these things. #It’sSalvos

1 Like

I dont need to make a ticket to request CCP clarify on a public statement by an ISD member regarding policy is correct.

The statement was public, and should be addressed publicly.

You do.
CCP only post to lock threads, or on dev blogs. …

But hey keep thinking they post on GD lol
And as stated above about 5 times
It’s in the EULA and TOS

You were addressed to by many players telling you it does NOT work like that. Try reading the posts and stop making yourself look dumb.

1 Like

I clearly dont have to, because I am doing it here, now.

And you won’t get anything but a locked post telling you to read the EULA/TOS or to make a ticket

Bets are off lads

That has not happened.

My question to CCP to clarify on a public ISD statement regarding policy is valid.

They did reply to you. The ‘not replying’ says enough about your shenanigans. ‘Making no decision is also a decision.’

No. There is no reply from CCP yet in this thread.

Indeed. They DID NOT reply to your public question. They could reply to a ticket if you made one.

@ISD_Buldath sorry to bother you but is this valid?

Ty (also we need a new Thunderdome)

To return to topic past attempts to derail it:

CCP, is the following ISD statement correct?

Source thread:

Are multiple accounts allowed as an Alpha?

No question from salvos is valid.

Just read the whole post. OMG that child …

2 Likes

The ISD statement was made in public, and is seminal to the topic.

If I contact CCP via ticket, I will be withheld from posting the answer publicly.

Two sources have testified to have received responses that dont fit the ISD statement above, or the TOS/EULA. Both cant reveal those responses.

The ISD statement was made in public, and needs to be addressed in public by CCP, especially considering what else has become apparent relevant to it in this thread.

I am asking CCP publicly, if the public ISD statement I quoted, is correct.