CCP fix your abyssal rng

Why is it that I spend 4bil to roll and not even 1 out of 20 is all green. Jesus christ CCP.

1 Like

Google gambling house always wins.

15 Likes

because green across the board is the jackpot result, and far from required to end up with a good mod. depending on the fit and the usage, even some pretty heavy red can still end up being half decent, if nothing else its something you can slap on a pvp ship and get a bonus vs t2 (and its a better use than just trashing it)

1 Like

That’s really all that’s needed to be said.

4 Likes

I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Seriously, will some one please translate.

OP, keep trying. Every gambler knows it’s just a matter of time until you win back all your losses.

15 Likes

some modules’ stats can only get worse with mutaplasmids. For example you will never get a bonus to capacitor use on scrams, because the range of change (on Gravid) is from +100% to +0%.

You do know what the R in RNG stands for right?

1 Like

20 roll is a very low number if you want all green try 200 rolls, if you have played a game like warframe you will know that you need to roll the crap out of something before It gives you something really nice :slight_smile:.

Fix your entitlement first.

3 Likes

Are you rolling to throw these things out on contracts, or to actually use them?

Because if it’s the former, well, good luck to you, keep trying, maybe one day you’ll make that 4bill back when you roll a jackpot with a Unit P… if there’s such a market for a Godroll Unit P, that is…:rofl:
If it’s the latter, maybe you should look to rebalancing your fits, 'cos (for example) if you can’t fit a 500MN mutated MWD with green velocity modifier and red everything else, you got more serious problems than shitty luck.

1 Like

Agreed Green everything is not necessary just 1 or 2 high stats in what you really want the rest can be worked around in your fit.

Is it really so hard to undestand that a 5% chance ist STILL a 5% change even after 100 tries? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

Also you don’t need them all to be green for the result to be good…

:wink:

3 Likes

Works as intended.

1 Like

When making Abyssal modified items you have a chance to improve (shown in green) the item’s characteristics.

a change is a chance is a chance…even after 50 tries the chances stay the same…this is what some people do not understand…you don’t have a bigger chance the more you try…

One undercover purpose of abyssal is to destroy abundancy :] job done I would say.

Ya know… I never thought of it that way. I’m not sure I agree, because the abundancy is generally not an issue for faction/deadspace/officer stuff, but it definitely made me smile.

1 Like