CCP - Give us a "LOOT ALL" shortcut, by clicking a wreck on the overview!

I have no idea what were you thinking coming to Player Features & Ideas forum and agreeing and promoting some noob’s idea. I know you can do better than that.

Let those fools like OP learn that this is not a subforum to post ideas. That this is a corner for all bittervets and trolls to deny all ideas and improvements being posted here. CCP never implemented anything (why would they when there is always dozen posters saying its ■■■■ idea) and if they ever did implemented anything from this forum then it was a coincidence as they simply thought of it on their own.

To be honest, it seems to me that CCP knows exactly what makes this game so annoying to play, but they will do such changes and improvements only if the average player count drops again. (judging from the warp speed changes recently)

EDIT: If someone posted a suggestion to increase warp speed of subcaps before it was released by CCP you can bet that the thread would look exactly like this one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.