CCP hates miners = confirmed

It’s that place what has Kangeroos init?

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Flaming Kangaroos right now…lol

■■■■ you much? Just a little…

:sparkling_heart:

Have the last say. I’ve made my peace.

Kangaroo should be slow cooked, flash roasting it ruins the meat.

It’s pretty good when done right, and healthy to boot.

Hey, funny, that’s usually what I offer to people like yourself,
but clearly you’re not as stupid as the rest of them.

Still, you don’t manage to ask even the simple question about the reasoning behind my post …
… and I will keep nagging you about it …
… until you finally realize the mistake you’ve made.

Mostly also because you’re proving me right …
… without having even the slightest clue how, or why.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sol at least recognized not all of us from the US are entitled wimps.

2 Likes

I do it everyday, its not that hard, mostly muscle memory.

You can’t do it without some form of input broadcasting. Not to mention, no single computer can run 30+ instances of this game unless you remove the GUI like a bot program does.

Are AMD CPUs a joke to you? One doesn’t even need a single core for a single client. Can pin two clients onto one core, I believe three works just as well. Sound needs to be turned off, because python’s pseudo multithreading is ■■■■■■■■. I’m pretty sure even three clients would work on a single core, which puts 30 clients on an eight core CPU** well within the realm of possibility.

And those are pretty cheap already.

**(not counting SMT, because ■■■■ that)

Again, the question is, how does one person control 30 accounts at the same time, moving them all at once without input broadcasting?

That would be Kusion. And that’s 12 not 30. All he had to do was fleet up 12 gank ships and press F1. That is within the realm of possibility.

“Regroup” (i think that’s what it’s called? I forgot) in the fleet window moves every ship in the fleet towards the FC. Warping off is, of course, self explanatory and then there’s people like The Australian Excellence™ who can teach us peasants (relatively speaking, of course) how it’s done.

Note: I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m saying that I can see someone being dedicated enough to make it happen, with the game providing at least some support for that. “Regroup” really helps a lot and hardware nowadays is definitely up to the task.

1 Like

Come on over and see, again, not that hard. Yes it is very hectic sometimes and bathroom breaks only happen during a fleet movement.
As for PC specs: 3700x mild OC, 32g ram, 980ti. No sound.

There is a program called Eve-O Preview that makes this so simple. A single computer can certainly run 30 clients, Eve in potato mode with no sound is not a very resource intensive thing to run.

Plus with mining, you are only having to load each client once every minute or two (less with ice mining). Just because it doesn’t seem possible to you certainly doesn’t make it impossible.

1 Like

I don’t understand the appeal of playing that way. At that point, you’ve turned EVE into a job instead of enjoying a game.

Unless of course you enjoy playing the game that way :wink:

1 Like

Waah waah waah I hope you lose every ship you ever fly, free corvettes included, and every tiniest piece of veldspar you ever grind up in your second job.

…and you call other people “idiot”, “stupid”, etc etc but you don’t know the very - very - basic game mechanics reason everyone in Jita isn’t shooting each other? You fly Orca but claim you’re waiting to have an income so you can pvp? (which one can do literally from day one, but I’m sure you know all about that and everything else).

You are the one who should sit down.

EDIT:

You’re leaving the game @Tazmanian_Devill ? Good. EvE needs newer players who are not like you.

God, I hope this is true. Please let this be true.

3 Likes

Now I’m going to have to go back and read this entire thread just to see what happened…

Nothing really. Just your usual “miner gets triggered because of nerfs that won’t impact him personally and then miner threatens to quit the game” drama.

5 Likes