CCP hates miners = confirmed

and that’s the point. now I need to move, cause its hard to do what I love doing, so moving is the solution. If that is the solution, then there has to be something wrong?

My TZ is a strange one. Where there are fewer in my alliance but many more Chinese and Russians - who are the best PVP wormholers in the game.

Why?

Thats how you adapt.

See any change as an opportunity, not a threat.

1 Like

Huh?

5 characters

I quite understand you venting, many of us who have played this game for a long time have had what we liked doing removed in some way.

My friend Herzog used to do WH exploration sites and had a lot of fun doing cat and mouse ninja type nab the loot until people did not like that others had taken the loot without killing the rats and complained so hard that CCP made it so you had to kill the rats before the loot dropped. In one go his fun was removed.

I used to like belt ratting in Stain, I liked gun mining, I would kill rats, salvage and loot, reprocess and I had great fun avoiding people trying to blow me up. It was not great ISK but it was doing something hard and fun and every so often bingo got a True Sansha and even officer spawns. But people complained about people not mining for minerals so they can be easily blown up by gankers, next thing we know 50% refining, It became unsustainable. My fun ended.

Sometimes you have to step back and let it go and find something else, but Herzog never got his fun back and while I did find other things that were fun to a degree, neither did I. I often feel like I am running on memories of what I had fun with, destroyed by min/maxes and people who demand people feed to them on a plate.

I understand your need to vent.

17 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

Great change, but it needs to go even further.
Some will cry but thier opinion is not important because before that rq madness the whole game and economy was better so why bother opinion of someone who don’t care about health of game? And only because it allows them to be ultra rich without actual risk or even paying attention.

Next step of curing the game = focus on botters

3 Likes

I don’t have enough firepower to take out a bot mining fleet, but I do enjoy punting them out of the ice belts at a high rate of speed in a Mach…

Wormholes used to be sanctuaries for those with the resolve to make it so. Yeah there were the daily connections and roamers coming in, but you could handle them. There was the Wormhole life and it commanded respect. Then the first round of over-connectivity ruined them as a home for all but very large C5/C6 wh corps.

This is just stupid. Now WHs are just backroom fight clubs. Nobody is going to live in anything except for the said large C5/C6 corps.

‘play your way’.

3 Likes

Thats what I am trying to figure. Cause I dont know my way anymore. :frowning: I used to play for fun, now I am not sure my fun is there anymore.

2 Likes

Awwww…

Had to hide the mean posts so they didn’t hurt your feels :frowning:

I made back the cost of my first rorq in 2 days. Then i made like 5 supercarriers.

Your life shouldnt revolve around making ISK for Plex. it should revolve around having fun.

6 Likes

Just in case you don’t notice it in the other thread, get a load of this :smiley:

https://www.eveonline.com/article/q5jp49/moon-mineral-distribution?origin=launcher&utm_medium=app&utm_source=launcher

^^^^ This. If you have to play EVE enough to earn ISK to PLEX your sub, then EVE is no longer a game. It’s a job…

3 Likes

And GDP of USA is about 20 T. What’s the connection?

So I would have the costs out again in a second if I had enough accounts, or what?

Sense?

PS: My standard fitting costs about 8B. I earn about 500-600m per evening. So it costs me a little more than ten days. Yeah, it’s still not bad. But not really the best way to make isk.

You were all saying?..

When did you get your first rorq? 2019?

So what? Even though I already linked it these 2 threads I still don’t care.

Learn to adapt or go play something else. Simple rly…

“No stone will be left unturned in the mission towards a better future.”

And all the stones have disappeared… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

hahahahah! <3

The connection is that they arent connected, because they are responding to two different paragraphs.

No, if youre smart and know what to mine and what to build, you can make a lot of ISK.

My fittings and drones cost around 7-8 billion too, but that was back when excavators cost 1 billion each. Now they are half that, so its easier. Far easier.