CCP hates miners = confirmed

Depending on local animal welfare standards, this is often not far from the truth.

Sidenote, I’ve worked in an abattoir, cows are the most dangerous large animal in the UK and farms are like the Final Destination movies, so many interesting and disgusting ways to die.

3 Likes

Has this elevator hit the basement yet?

This is your problem. Honestly just find the 15-20$ a month to pay for your account, the game is grindy enough without having 1.3B sucked out of your wallet every month.

Do the $$$ math on mining for ISK, why anyone would grind for what basically amounts to about A quarter $ US an hour is beyond me.

I sub but engage in various activities just so I don’t have to Plex to buy ships
I need my self sufficiency.

There’s a difference between doing stuff to pay for ships and grinding 25 cents an hour to pay to play.

And I care, why?

Because all humans should strive for self-improvement, and by not caring about someone rejecting your misguided at best and fallacious at worst claim, you are failing your species.

2 Likes

You do?

Before the moon nerfs: HiSec Moon Mining Created Content for Me

There were even active Athanors in LowSec, probably the least mined area of space.

This was a huge source for content in HiSec. People fought over moons.

After the moon nerfs? Nothing. It’s dead. Barely any Athanors in my old stomping grounds (over a dozen 0.5 systems).

CCP killed content and the justification seems to be “people were making ISK”.

Well duh why does anyone PvE?

1 Like

And for many of us this involves another game entirely.

Noooo! You can’t just make ISK through low activity and a highly cooperative and friendly environment!!

Haha mining laser go bzzzzzt

1 Like

Well I mean, AFK Orcas were a bit of a problem in HiSec (not for me, I’d just bump them away and if I timed it right, could steal some Augmented mining drones $$$$) that probably called for some iteration, and perhaps the yields of HiSec moons could have been scaled back, but to outright remove entire ores from the spawn table? Seems a bit excessive.

I’ve endured many changes to EVE Online, including Crime Watch and the introduction of PvE instances. No change has single handedly killed HiSec content as much as this one. 0.5 systems were full of activity and people fighting over “mining rights” to moons, the conflicts regularly spilled out into LowSec. Now I log in after many months away and my old stomping grounds are just dead again.

This is sad. Opportunities for conflict, diplomacy, and spiteful revenge - gone. I’m just glad my friend told me about the change before I resubbed all my mining/bumping accounts.

I’m here currently docked due to the nasty invasion leaking outside.

I have many minions all fully code complaint with licences who are itching to undock with me to destroy yet another n ice field.

Might be today, might be tomorrow, what a wonderful time I have in New Eden to have friends @ tutucox Khamsi

1 Like

This man is brilliant.
He figured it all out.

What a genius among us!

@Black_Pedro Besides xavier here posting … remember him? …

… I’d like to point you at google when it comes to Serene Repose.

Over 1700 search results.

2 Likes

Minor correction … and interesting.
Why would you subconsciously exclude yourself from our species?

Are you a dog?

1 Like

I am an observer.

… if mankind would blow them from the planet… for the Universe, it will make no differnce… we are all dust in the sky … and we have no impect in the Galaxie,… so who care’s …

How do you know?

Solstice Projekt

You ? … motherfuker are you still around?

Occasionally, but I do find myself unable to keep playing.

… and you are?

1 Like