CCP hates miners = confirmed

And my picture was nary one of those images.

Your old profile picture was much better.
It expressed emotion.

Now you look like a wannabe ninja rioter. :frowning:

Unable to play? How come? Hope you are well …

We newer meet since I was a shadow during my last active EvE time, a silent fart nor a forum stalker as you may say. Now, I do not care.

Anyway, are you ok?

CCP hates any PVE activity and any PVE player. Not just mining or miner

1 Like

CCP hates all PVE players.

They just need to but more PLEX to enjoy PVE, its easy. : )

I see, that is why the entire focus on gameplay the last months/years by CCP has been on pve play.

3 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

CCP hates eve.

And the younger brother no one wants in the family called eve echoes
They just use that to gain more moneeyyyyy

All the greedy decisions to drain isk out of the economy is making EvE a job to players now. Events are no longer content, they are work, and don’t miss work because something bad will happen.

I don’t see this as a viable long term path for this game to sustain anymore, but looking at BDO i’m not surprised at their failure either.

3 Likes

Only if you are the sort of player who must grind 10 billion isk a month, most of us don’t therefore most of us don’t need to do EVE as a job.

No that’s the point CCP is targeting almost all their negative changes coincidentally in the direction of new players grinding isk. I don’t think they are even trying to hide it now.

It seems to be some lame attempt to make the newer players have to pay for subscriptions longer by making any serious isk making unobtainable.

2 Likes

Why are you even suggesting new players grind isk.
This is a you problem, not a mechanical problem.

Yea its a MMO why would I want to give people choices.

The choices of old days are replaced with choices of how much $ you have to pay to do something in game.

For example EVE Echoes have many levels of Omega. I wouldnt be surprised if in EVE you would have “choice” of buying some “platinum” Omega additionally to normal Omega.

2 Likes

I think sugar_smacks is correct, I feel punished and like I missed the boat with all these changes, the reason why a new player would want to grind isk is you cant really do anything without it now can you now.

1 Like

You can do many things with just a small amount of it. For example, you can use a little bit of ISK to acquire a PvP ship, and then use it to kill or ransom a player with a lot of ISK, which would make you acquire more ISK than you could through other means.

If just about anyone could then everyone would. That would take certain pvp prowess especially for randsoming, that im not likely to have as im new still, I need some starting capital to compensate for the loss of even a bunch of frigates for pvp. Plus im not sure you can randsom someone rich with only a bit of isk investment outside of edge cases.

or do like me and get a lot of them :smiley:

1 Like

You could be there within a month. I guarantee it (unless you’re bad at games in general and aren’t able to learn at a reasonable pace, which is fairly rare).

Or just join a group that will provide them for you. But seriously you can set up a T1 cruiser, run some tier 1 abyssal sites for a few hours, and you’ll have a few hundred million ISK. Or just go to low-sec and rat in a cruiser, or run some high-sec complexes.

You can. Remember, most players are absolutely terrified of PvP. Next time you’re flying in high-sec, look at the people you see traveling about. Now understand that like 75% of those people, even in big, fancy battleships, would literally defecate themselves if they got shot by another player.

Aggression and attitude are your friends. Personal skills are a close second. Ships and skill points are in a distant last place.