CCP hates miners = confirmed

You know, blakout was better.
After it was finished, we hoped that CCP cured. We was wrong.

1 Like

It should never have ā€œfinishedā€

1 Like

Clever and inventive? Exploring game mechanics and helping to wake the other players from their sullen, greedy torpor? Having fun and always winning?

2 Likes

Catalysts are clever and inventive?

1 Like

Zing!

1 Like

Oh so before most of the nerfs. Today I would like to see you make 6 bil in 2 days with a rorq.

You should have never been able to make this much from mining in the first place for putting in the equivalent of not playing the game anyway.

5 Likes

ā€œCCP: You want to do Mining? Why? To Build Ships? Just Buy a Ship now in the NES! Titans 1.000$, Battleships 100$, Frigs 20$ - no need to waste your time now with Mining!ā€

6 Likes

This is the most accurate sentence I have ever seen!

4 Likes

Players already do that with PLEX anyway. Same thingā€¦

1 Like

just as with the Blackout BS I, and I think many other casual Players, will vote against that nerf ā€¦ how? Well I use RL Money not plex. So denying them Money will make them just roll back the changes or make them less stupid. Just vote with your credit card and stopp Omega account as Long as stupidity rules ccp.

2 Likes
  1. If you are actually part of a fleet, everybody scans and tells everyone else if a new wormhole appears in system. Or you guys have a lookout with the one job of scanning and D-scanning. Intel channels not depended on.

2. An Orca will warp in about 10 seconds with a MWD that is pulsed.

3. Make 3-D safespots in systems you frequent. Make at least one hasty safespot in a new system if youā€™re going to be there more than a few minutes. A cloaking device on the orca and you can hide in a safe for awhile if need be.

4. Iā€™m afraid you have violated two basic rules of EvE:

• Donā€™t fly what you canā€™t afford to lose (very much including emotionallyā€¦in fact primarily so)
    and
  • Donā€™t fly what you canā€™t afford to lose (very much including emotionallyā€¦in fact primarily so)

Now, I realize that is only technically one violation, but it was such a big one I thought Iā€™d mention it twice.

Really Iā€™d like to see rorqual mining removed from the game entirely. Keep them as support ships - maybe even buff them in that role - but nerf their ability to mine to the ground. Boosh 'em all, let bob sort 'em out.

If you like miningā€¦so be itā€¦folks should play as they wish in a sandbox (it is a world based on various forms of pvp, though)ā€¦but at least you must learn this song to sing on comms:

6 Likes

If ā€œhimā€ you are referring to me, then I need to just mention that I own a moon. I know that pricing goes up and down.

They are removing all normal ore from moons. So we will see how much Zeolites are gonna be worth, as my spod and gneiss moon will be no more.

So I think something not talked about, is not being able to compress moon ore - this is gonna have a HUGE impact on the economy: I think that small thing is being overlooked and will have a larger impact than what you know. Ship pricing is gonna explode - just look at what happend with the ā€œsmallā€ anom change a couple of months ago. Not being able to get high quantities of ore transported from null to hs, its gonna be interesting how Jita will burn

1 Like

The most helpful post in the thread - thanks for being constructive and not as demonising as others.

maybe itā€™s time for you to quit the game

Say Ive two Procurers and can use one at a time.
I either bought or built them for say around 15m value. Individually, one wont mine out its site within my playtime.
So if the mineral prices go up due to reduced supply, my revenue increases as I have no overhead cost in the activity bar maybe crystals.
If I lose one to carelessness, my cost is to replace my spare one, which I then use to mine the materials to build one. Again, overhead cost negligable.

Now, Im not saying minerals are free, I could just do something else. But Im being a miner in this example, and I do it for ā€œrelaxingā€ we shall say.

So the net effect is that I get more revenue for my ore.

Is this the case?

Why bother? With a Porp and a handful of barges you can do that anyway. Seriously, if you have alts and the set-up right, it honestly isnā€™t hard.

Wow! 1 whole moon!!! Why didnā€™t you say so - that makes ALL the difference! Except ofc that I have 4 I donā€™t even bother with atm. I own a moonā€¦ jfcā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t own any moons.

Classical hypocrit behaviour of anybody abusing something that get patched in a video game.

ā€œYes yes of course I know it was broken I agree it needed to be nerfed, but It Is ToO mUcHā€.

We all know you did not want it nerfed, please spare us the part where you pretend that you agree about nerfing it just to make yourself look better.

1 Like

If you mine in a barge, in a small group (not under umbrella). You just received the biggest buff in your history.

But ye, I guess you stopped looking at the edge of your fence.

Finally, a change that hits the big blocks, while basically ignoring the small guys.